What's new

Reptile inf thread.

Derek

Noob
I was just playing arcade mode and I discovered that he has a inf. on Nightwolf. This is probably old news to Ded but LP,HP,HP works on him. Just thought I'd post. I only got three juggles before I fucked up.

ded

Elder God
aalp, aahpx2, dash works vs female ninjas too, but i only got 2 cycles so far, its hard as hell

I'm just now starting to become adept at the lp,hp - hp infitite on male ninjas. I've been able to get 4 volleys in online play so far so I'm definately able to get a full inf with more practice.

my question is: What other characters do that pattern work on?

I can get the full inf -.- lawl.

I can probably do this. I hate starting it, but if I can get it going I'll probably continue it. Sugar you ain't the best with juggles :p

I hardly wanna play on XBL because my juggles are such shit lately, I could hardly hit this whatsoever w/ an arcade stick. i'm decent w/ the pad.

Derek

Noob
I'm just now starting to become adept at the lp,hp - hp infitite on male ninjas. I've been able to get 4 volleys in online play so far so I'm definately able to get a full inf with more practice.

my question is: What other characters do that pattern work on?
Stryker and Kano

Derek

Noob
Works on UnSub I think. Not infinite but you can time it well enough for 100%
No it works for inf but I believe LPHPHP or LPLP - HP is the preferred method.

LPHP HP Inf works on a lot characters actually off the top of my had it works on:

Kano
Stryker
Jax
Male Ninjas(7 if you count Rain and Noob in MKT)
Female Ninjas
U. Sub
Sindel

So that's 15 total unless there is more. The thing is you can do LPHPHP on Jax, U. Sub and Sindel and that's by far easier than LPHP HP.

Okay, so i finally put my arcade stick going to my PC to practice on it, because it's too hard practicing on the Xbox360. So I sat there and practiced this combo, and I literally got it down in 5 minutes.

I can inf male ninjas, stryker, and the aalp,aahp,aahp infs.

So, for the walk in inf, it's like fuckin butter with a stick, it's just something I can't do with the d-pad. cancel out of the walk in aahp to a dash, i can do it about 3 times on d-pad, and if i am trying hard on analog, maybe 4.

with stick? 6, 7, 8.

I do say though, I'm still better at the aahp, aahp, dash, aahp, aahp dash combos with a dpad.

I can't get more than 4 sets lately haha

Quick question for the reptile experts....

I've noticed on my computer that the timing for the aaLP, aaHP - aaHP infinite changes on diff stages...

I feel like i should have already known this, but i'm not sure if stages with roofs and whatnot have an effect on the infinite or if it's just the fact that i'm using cheats or something....

Something that's been kind of confusing me...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are a couple stages that affect certain combos, and timing slightly. Certain stages allow for a handful of things to work easier, for instance, Shang Tsung's ground eruption combos near the corner work better on the Pit 3 as an example, mostly because they are high up on the stage area to start. I don't know how much the Reptile infinite could be affected by it, but since they do leave the screen more on those higher stages, it probably can change timing enough to mess it up.

It just changes the timing a TINY bit sometimes...like he goes higher on the blue portal stage than he does with the subway for example...

Also Sugar, tried to do the 3 hit vs nightwolf..it's only good for one volley and then onto like 5-6 dashes (i hit aalp, aahp, aahp, dash, aahp, aahp, dash aahp, aahp, dash, aalp aalp, dash , aalp, aalp dash, uppercut)

so 5 dashes tops for me vs nightwolf/sonya

Kaiba

Noob
The only problem I have doing them is remembering which infinite to go for vs which char., in the arcade.

Also, I've very close to doing the "impossible" and hitting it on SNES :)

reptile infinte

what is the most easy fom to perform the reptile infinite, on PSX, for each character?
Thanks

adolfoserrato
Im Novice in this game but someday i want to become in a player like ded, ninjagrinder, Rzp, Errormakro, Lex, Selpex, Etc. Im sorry if i forget some names

yathva

Noob
adolfoserrato was the one who posted, I just responded cause I doubt anyone else wouldve had the courtesy. Whats wrong with breathing new life into old threads anyway, if da mods dont like it, they should lock old threads or delete them