What's new

Reptile inf thread.

Easiest thing to do is learn to do 3 juggles then uppercut, and go from there. Try to work in 4 juggles, 5 juggles, if you're REALLY good 6.

And learn the different characters you can do it to. I personally find Female ninjas and Nightwolf more difficult to juggle than say Male ninjas and Kabal.

You gotta change tactics for whatever char you're playing.

But back to basics, just go into arcade or start a s player game and just practice alot. The timing is tricky - you hafta kinda wait a little longer than you think you should. Once you get it down you will know.

Practice the 2xHPHP one first.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Did anybody else realize you can start Reptile's lpHPHP infinite off of a single forceball. I did it by mistake against Sindel and kept it going.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Grounded forceball about sweep distance from opponent. Walk in and lpHPHP-dash to death. It works nicely on Sindel, a little harder on U Sub. I haven't tried it on Jax yet. I have to leave for band practice but I'll try and make a vid. For me it actually makes the Sindel infinite pattern easier. Wake-up with the fast forceball and off you go. No anti-air or pop-up combo necessary.

It's practical in-game. I discovered it purely accidentally during an XBLA match.