What's new

Video/Tutorial REPTILE COMBO VIDEO 2013

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Hi and thanks.
so... ¿ do you say 53% in 1.5 without shangsung up power,shan transformation,sheeva jump, or other especial?

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Eyy JAP! no sabia q hablaras español jeje
Te preguntaba sobre esos records q aunk no me prepuse desde un principio superarlos esta claro k se puede.¡Sabes si el combo de 55%en media es con alguna peculiaridad? kiero decir: magias potenciadoras,resets,destransformaciones....mi 53 k aun no he colgado de momento es sin nada de eso.Se trata de algo de mucha dificultad y q solo he podido hacerselo a sheva
gracias! venga otro saludo para los colombianos ;)

Reactions: JAP

JAP

Combo maker
Eyy JAP! no sabia q hablaras español jeje
Te preguntaba sobre esos records q aunk no me prepuse desde un principio superarlos esta claro k se puede.¡Sabes si el combo de 55%en media es con alguna peculiaridad? kiero decir: magias potenciadoras,resets,destransformaciones....mi 53 k aun no he colgado de momento es sin nada de eso.Se trata de algo de mucha dificultad y q solo he podido hacerselo a sheva
gracias! venga otro saludo para los colombianos ;)
No entiendo.... te refieres a Reptile? o a Shang?
Si es de Reptile usa invisivilidad EX "1 barra" que da damage boost o aumento de daño y en el combo utiliza 2 barras

2:18

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
ok, is posible in mid more 58% sheeva
any personage can do 57%
In next video with combo ideas reptile, I will put these combos with explanation but not abbreviated language hehe

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
XDdd... yeah,reptile powa! the 57% for all is easy ;) but 53% 1bar is real hard! I have say,I have not tried to overcome any of those records, is possible to get it any other way
the final of video,I explicate some !

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
HI! I have to apologize for taking a herror data. My 53% in the middle, you can dodge the last hit. I have only 51% finish combo in wall,yes 53%. also 54 midle ray-x
but 3bars, I have 59% in the middle
sorry :)

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Awesome stuff! I've done the one you do at 1:57 mid-match before, it's sick as hell. A lot of these were pretty new to me (and the rest of the community, I'm sure), and are swag as fuck (even if they are not the most practical).

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Awesome stuff! I've done the one you do at 1:57 mid-match before, it's sick as hell. A lot of these were pretty new to me (and the rest of the community, I'm sure), and are swag as fuck (even if they are not the most practical).
Thank you thank you thank you: D
I'm so glad you like my combos: D: D
Did you like that combo special? is pretty good, it was thanks to elbow dash cancel but I assure you that in the video there are some todabia harder. this, the trick was to hit the jump to then everything was easier. I have new combos with lizard my last is 65% ray-x!
It's amazing who like these videos, again .... Thanks to the entire community! :)
PS: the music is great, especially with a lot of bass and volume.
a grating all the people