What's new

Guide - Reptile Reptile Combo Guide

Huge thanks to the whole Reptile community!
This is a guide of combos, and it includes all the inputs!

Setup Guides and more will be coming out soon!

The extensive combo guide for Reptile in Mortal Kombat X. Showcases high damage combos in general and for all variations.
12 Starter - 0:34
34 Starter - 1:01
2124 Starter - 1:30
b1d4 Starter - 2:00
b2 Starter - 2:45
b3 Starter - 3:14
f4~bf4* Corner - 4:06
f21 Starter - 4:34
f412 Starter - 5:13
NJP Starter - 5:52
Deceptive - 6:32
Nimble - 7:26
Noxious - 8:27

@Milkman
@G4S J360
@RM Cossner
@THTB
@RapZiLLa54
@Tim Static
@Pig Of The Hut
@HoneyBee

Pig I tagged you just in case you still want to play Reptile some ;)

Last edited:

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Just watched your video for some minutes why don't you do double forceballs?

Example b1d4 ffb ssb njp 21 f412 slide

Just watched your video for some minutes why don't you do double forceballs?

Example b1d4 ffb ssb njp 21 f412 slide
Totally forgot, but yeah they build a little more meter. It's just unfortunate those scale so hard and do the exact same amount of damage in most combos. I'll add them later. I also didn't put NJP df3 db3 f41 f412~bf4 in there.. It's the highest damaging Neutral Jump punch combo I know of meterless.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Overall the video covers almost everything. People should just know that they can almost do everything with reptile and get to the same amount of dmg. Also mention that you can start deceptive combos with kinda every string

Mysha

Noob
Need help with the slide d3 slide in corner. I cant seem to do it ...not even once, is there a trick to it. Is there way to the inputs and what is the height factor. please need some help.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nice! Very in-depth, I like it :)

Not that important I guess since you can see the combos but just a few things I noticed:
At 7:38 the notation for the combo doesn't have the forceball, as in you wrote "B1D4 NJP..." but showed "B1D4~DF3 NJP..."
and at 9:28 you wrote "...F211+3* F412~BF4" and showed "...F211+3* NJP F412~BF4"

Nice! Very in-depth, I like it :)

Not that important I guess since you can see the combos but just a few things I noticed:
At 7:38 the notation for the combo doesn't have the forceball, as in you wrote "B1D4 NJP..." but showed "B1D4~DF3 NJP..."
and at 9:28 you wrote "...F211+3* F412~BF4" and showed "...F211+3* NJP F412~BF4"
Yeah man thanks for that! I'll probably just do a notation to fix it and upload a new version later. Edit: Got it fixed tonight!

Last edited:

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
This works with more than just this starter. With 1 meter you can get out the corner for around 37-39%, with 2 meters it´s up to 47% (maybe more is possible). I dont know if this useful, but i haven´t seen it so far (maybe because ex dash is bad :D). It´s a good way to get out of the corner though ^^

f41 ex dash rc f41 f412 ex forceball d2 f412 slide - 47%

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Wam-Zlay, i see no reasons for spend 2 bars of meter besides situations where youre kill opponent, and not really practical combo because you cant hitconferm it, but if you punish someone from the corner - it is legit.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Wam-Zlay, i see no reasons for spend 2 bars of meter besides situations where youre kill opponent, and not really practical combo because you cant hitconferm it, but if you punish someone from the corner - it is legit.
of coure it is situational :>. I still almost never use meter for combos anyways, just messed a bit with the ex dash :)

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
First of all you have done great job,.
Second.I want to ask you something, I see a lot of people after f412 to perform the normal claw db2,and then acid ball and pressure,instead of the 30% regular combo.how plus is acid ball on block and rep behaves Like a rush down tier after that?

First of all you have done great job,.
Second.I want to ask you something, I see a lot of people after f412 to perform the normal claw db2,and then acid ball and pressure,instead of the 30% regular combo.how plus is acid ball on block and rep behaves Like a rush down tier after that?
Thanks Stamatis! The Klaw Swipe is giving them some hit advantage, but it is actually not safe to throw meterless forceballs afterwards. There are many wakeups in the game that will punish him. If they are burning meter on the forceball they are a lot safer, but if they try to throw a meterless forceball right after knocking you down with Klaw Swipe you can blow them up!

stamatis

Thanks Stamatis! The Klaw Swipe is giving them some hit advantage, but it is actually not safe to throw meterless forceballs afterwards. There are many wakeups in the game that will punish him. If they are burning meter on the forceball they are a lot safer, but if they try to throw a meterless forceball right after knocking you down with Klaw Swipe you can blow them up!
excuse me,you made that video to show how to punish this setup?

excuse me,you made that video to show how to punish this setup?
I just had that video on hand to show what not to do on Klaw Swipe knockdowns as a Reptile player. You can get away with it some, but not when someone knows the matchup. It was included in my Noxious Guide, because I show the much safer options Reptile has after that particular knockdown.

stamatis

I just had that video on hand to show what not to do on Klaw Swipe knockdowns as a Reptile player. You can get away with it some, but not when someone knows the matchup. It was included in my Noxious Guide, because I show the much safer options Reptile has after that particular knockdown.
then you made it to me clear,you love this char!

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Try backdash and then force ball after Swipe knockdown, its safe as I know, its trades with Sub-Zero EX Slide.
Here is example:
Nice Noxious guide btw:)

Last edited: