What's new

Video/Tutorial REO (MMH) takes on Noobe (Doomsday), a preview of NECXIV

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
That's a ridiculous train of thought. It encourages understanding and maturity amongst the community and doesn't promote the 'sheep' attitude. If Pig and Dave keep saying something then it must be immediately true and everyone who cares to have a differing opinion is a scrub and an idiot, clearly.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
MMH is fucked up but I think Kabal is another level of fucked up lol. His teleport def shouldnt be safe and grant a combo tho
Some characters can dash under it for clean b3 combo. It's like kenshi Lao honestly

Try it w flash ZOD sinestro lex bane w venom

I do it online a lot and always offline

But IMO yes it shouldn't be safe

Pig Of The Hut

Thats what I'm saying at all? Wanna build hype? Rivalries? All that shit? Let it happen anturally and through people wanting to prove their better, not through this dumb "HAHA YOUR WRONG AND DON'T MATTER SHIT".
All I did was called out a few MMH down players and said what every other top player says behind closed doors and on phone calls you're putting me on blast.

When people post "XYZ is a bad MU" a little credibility is asked for, is it not?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Also if you're offended by the OP then you have extremely low confidence because although im half joking/half serious you were completely offended
lol, me too I was "half joking". I'm catching up as well as you ;)

If you prefer : it reminds me half segregation. :>

haketh

Noob
All I did was called out a few MMH down players and said what every other top player says behind closed doors and on phone calls you're putting me on blast.

When people post "XYZ is a bad MU" a little credibility is asked for, is it not?
Then discuss why they're wrong instead of the whole "ON LAST ON BLAST ON BLAST HYPE HYPE HYPE" bullshit.

Pig Of The Hut

May have to test that. Thanks :)
trust me and see rebelo comments in here, I do it all the time and tried telling blak fellow but he was all like NOooooNOoooooOOOOOooo

dash right after he leaves the screen w zod, lex, sinestro, flash, etc

some cant do it

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
trust me and see rebelo comments in here, I do it all the time and tried telling blak fellow but he was all like NOooooNOoooooOOOOOooo

dash right after he leaves the screen w zod, lex, sinestro, flash, etc

some cant do it
Batgirl can do it. So can GA.

GL can jump back from it if he's already walking back. Same with BA, only BA can divekick that ho.