What's new

Reminder of Mortal Kombat X Sub-Zero statue by PopCultureShock Collectibles

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This one's for the collectors out there who have the Mortal Kombat statues the rest of us drool over. PopCultureShockToys has the best stuff, let's face it. Yes, it's not cheap, but you're also getting what you're paying for.

With this said, in minutes PopCultureShockToys is going to be unleashing pre-orders for their latest Sub-Zero statue. This statue depicts Sub-Zero from MKX and has all the detail you could want. Check it out:

sz.jpg

This statue will cost you a little over $400 retail and it you act fast, you'll get it for that price instead of the full--retail price of about $450. Click here to go directly to this Sub-Zero statue: http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/property/mortal-kombat/mortal-kombat-subzero-kori-blade-exclusive.html

To drool over the rest of the statues available (many sold out!) from PopCultureShockToys, click here: http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/property/mortal-kombat.html

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Boner achieved

But fuck no I'm not spending 400 on Sub-Zero god damn that's how much I spent on my PS4

But still good shit

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
LOL at the comments. Yeah, I almost bought the MKII Raiden, but I would've regretted the debt.

They are sick though.

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
I've always wondered who buys these? Sub zero is great, and they are working on mileena, but I paid less than that for my Xbox.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Gonna start a GoFundMe project to buy this shit.

TYM has lots of members right? Only $1 from each member should do it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Popculture has the best statues/busts.

Mezco has the best MK figures though, much better than Jazwares not that Jazwares are bad but Mezco's are just so much better with attention to finer detail, articulation, accessories etc

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I want this shit than Scorpion that's always in the MKX collector's edition. He's my fav Ice ninja. I hope they include Sub Zero in the MKXI collector's edition.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Ya know seeing this for some reason is reminding me that we didn't get Frost in MKX...that's upsetting

TamedLizard

Buff George
Hold up, lemme just sell this spare kidney....

Pop Culture always does phenomenal work. Their recent Klassic Reptile is amazeballs. But my lawd their prices >.>

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
$400 for that size of model is actually about as good as it gets and they seem very large in real life. The most I've ever spent is a little under $400, and just the one time because I had to get something second hand. I've not gotten anything in this size class though. A place across the street has a bunch larger statues, but I not sure where you put such a thing.

There is also as Subzero bust coming out in a year for anyone that thinks $400 is a lot to spend http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/mortal-kombat-sub-zero-pop-culture-shock-902846/

I've always wondered who buys these? Sub zero is great, and they are working on mileena, but I paid less than that for my Xbox.
Who said what where on this Mileena thing? I would like to keep an eye on it if that is going on.

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
Who said what where on this Mileena thing? I would like to keep an eye on it if that is going on.[/QUOTE]

I'm on a mailing list for them, they send out occasional teases on upcoming projects. Mileena is next for mkx, and so far the pieces look pretty great.