What's new

REMINDER: Injustice 2 stream today at 2PM CST, Character Reveal(s) and More!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today at 2PM Central Time, NetherRealm's Watch Tower stream will be live via www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

As many of you saw yesterday, Ed Boon is welcome to questions on twitter by simply tweeting w/ the hashtag "askedboon". Granted, there will likely be way too many questions to answer, but your question could very well be picked.

Regarding Injustice Timer:

Additionally, over on the www.injustice.com website, there was a counter that was set to "Character Reveal". Now, I believe the counter was just set incorrectly, because it ended at 12 NOON EST, three hours early to the Watch Tower stream today. Regardless, today at 2PM CST (3PM EST - 1PM PST) make sure to tune into: https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Timer @ 12NOON EST
timer.png

injstream2.jpg

To sum things up:
  • Go #askedboon on twitter
  • We'll see you on NetherRealm's twitch @ 2PM CST!

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Really like the visual changes the gear system allows. I really hope there's a way to allow players to utilize the gear for aesthetics while disabling the gameplay buffs. Really impressed how vastly different the characters can look, it'll definitely make mirror matches way better to watch.

I also like that you can customize special moves and that you can really cater a character to suit your playstyle. I'm a little concerned about how all these endless possibilities will effect balance, seems like a nightmare honestly.

Truth be told I sort of see this playing out where the casuals run wild with all the customization (for 3 months before dropping the game) and competitive players pretty much ignoring that aspect of the game all together.

Very happy with some of the visual tweaks such as batman's stance, and the characters seem a little larger relative to the background. Maybe it's just because atrocitus is big, but the characters do seem bigger. Overall movement speed looks a little faster as well.

Overall, i am really excited for this game. I didn't play a single game of injustice, but after playing mkx quite a bit, im going to dive all the way in on injustice 2.

I am a little disappointed that the "character reveal" was a trailer for a character we already knew was playable. Pretty anticlimactic in that respect. Was really hoping for a swamp thing reveal, or perhaps red hood. I'm starting to think red hood isn't in.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
maybe you can have full sets prebuilt like they did in the stream....dunno how that would work though
I think the only way that could work is if it were tied to your PSN ID (or Gamertag on Xbox). Well, I guess your WB account, really. They would have to track what you have unlocked so far, and what your loadouts are. I mean they already do that with the mobile games, so why not use that feature on consoles?

It would actually be pretty awesome (and convenient) if they did that, but who knows how it will actually work. Hopefully it's not just tied to your local game save.