What's new

REMINDER - GET IT IN OHIO 2018 April 7-8!!!

We're a little more than 2 months away from Get it in Ohio 2018!

Had 13 in 2016. 17 in 2017. Looking for 25+ this year!

Last year we ran UMK3 1v1, 2v2 (get a doubles partner!), Trilogy 3v3, and a round robin random select tourney!

Looking to add EVEN MORE events if I can get volunteers to run certain events!

And if anyone cares, this event is run 100% independent of previous sponsorship. Most of you know what that means.

Tagging a few here and there
@nwo @dubson @McLOV1NS @Shock

I'll link the original thread with details here as well soon.

Guys tag anyone and everyone!!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Grand champion the last 2 years - @NoDoubt
2nd place last year, 3rd place 2016 - Sp1c Unit (nodoubt get him in here)
@Juggs I believe needs to make a triumphant return
@Shock I believe will be bringing himself and a contingent from the east coast

@Biggs @REO you in?
I hope, we have scheduling conflicts at work since we let go two people in December, two vacations coming up plus I have those 3 other events over 6 weeks. Tough got tougher in the last week now that my boss will be in Asia for a month.

I hope, we have scheduling conflicts at work since we let go two people in December, two vacations coming up plus I have those 3 other events over 6 weeks. Tough got tougher in the last week now that my boss will be in Asia for a month.
I hope so too! I did what I could to make sure it was scheduled on a weekend you were available.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hope so too! I did what I could to make sure it was scheduled on a weekend you were available.
I know it's just a very busy time that got more complicated since we talked about it, there's other stuff going on too unrelated to work and tournaments. This is why I don't like to commit to long distance events outside my contracts.

MRIGOTBASS

how about the man the myth the legend @MRIGOTBASS ? will he finally make an appearance?
Im sorry man, things got all complicated again this year. LOL JK but I will be watching from home with Sans Pizzi for sure.

If anyone else was'nt gonna go cause they thought I was going to go, I can promise I am not attending the event, just in case that was a concern to anyone LOL.

Base