What's new

Reminder for War of the Gods Week 8 Top 8 TONIGHT

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

War of the Gods Season 3 is getting pretty close to finished. Unlike the past 2 seasons, things aren't as cut and dry for the first few slots. Things are SUPER close for a lot of these competitors, the next few weeks will be some of the most competitive we've seen since War of the Gods started.

So for those who need a refresher, the Top 8 over the 10 week series make it to the finale for a chance at the big cash prize. The current points leader is Method Sylverrye, who very well get knocked out of that spot if Noble Rewind mirrors that EVO performance. MCG Titaniumtigerzz, Noble Tweedy and DF Grr, all of whom currently qualifying at 5th, 5th and 7th respectively, could be in danger of getting knocked out by TSS Deoxys and bc Honeybee depending on how tonight and the next few weeks go. BxA Getreked and Sooneo are both longshots at 21st and 22nd, but the points spread is so close that they still have a chance at moving in if they do well the next few weeks.

I'm sure there's other angles and upsets that could happen, but I majored in English, not Math, not here to count. But I can count on tonight's Stream.me stream streaming at 8PM EST. See you all there in the chat!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I'm surprised Tigerz didn't go Brainiac against Grr, perhaps he knows something I don't, people have it in their heads that that is a bad MU for Atom. I didn't get to catch Tigerz vs Tweedy.

Rewind too clean. Catwoman just does bring the hype for me unfortunately.