What's new

Match Footage - Relentless Relentless Jason Online Games (Death Sequence Montage)

unstoppable is where it's at. the read screen stuff is annoying but not nearly as hard to deal with as the dmg buff
I agree... i think unstoppable is broken idk what this red screen stuff i do is considered tho but i dropped unstoppable completely because of how strong it was

omooba

fear the moobs
I agree... i think unstoppable is broken idk what this red screen stuff i do is considered tho but i dropped unstoppable completely because of how strong it was
lol i wouldn't drop him. honestly i think jason in general is stupid. if they tweaked with the risk/reward on his command grabs i'd be fine with him

lol i wouldn't drop him. honestly i think jason in general is stupid. if they tweaked with the risk/reward on his command grabs i'd be fine with him
I can play that variation in my sleep lol ... I just like to have fun

Last edited:
I picked Jason as it seems fun (not because of his power at first glance!).
However I am struggling with command grab and watching all the fancy videos without a single command grab executed haha.

Question to myself why do I bother doing command grab haha. Well, to me playing grab mind game would be more fun than abusing lack of knowledge against people. :) For me now playing with Jason as I want is a challenge due to the thick grab execution. I can imagine that former main and master Jasons have no fun with that power as it might be silly. I also want to play more clever game as much as possible. I think on average level Jason can be fun. I will keep practicing thick grab and playing for fun.