What's new

General/Other Release info.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Skarlets Release Date And More!

Ed Boon, the co-creator of Mortal Kombat, released some new details today regarding MK9 DLC. It sounds like a few problems that we mentioned are going to be addressed very soon. An exact date was not provided.

According to Boon, Skarlet will be available as a playable character within the next month. It was also teased that there will be some “free stuff” included. In addition to that, certain characters will receive balance tweaks to go along with the new content. Thankfully, NetherRealm Studios is actually going to release patch notes this time around on the official MK website. It’s nice to know that the developers are listening to some of our concerns.

If you aren’t aware, today is day one of the official PDP Mortal Kombat 9 National Tournament in Las Vegas. The prize pool for the tournament is a whopping $21,000 for the top 8 competitors. The first place winner will go home with $10,000. The entire event is being live streamed by Team Spooky. Be sure to check it out if you want to see some high level Mortal Kombat action.

Source: PDP MK9 Tournament via archived interview

I Hope The 'Free Stuff' Is The Classic Costumes

This Better Mean A Stop To Shao Kahns Spamality​
taken from here:http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/21148-Skarlets-Release-Date-And-More!

Also from the PDP stream. The color commentator from NRS, (sorry his name eludes me) also mentioned they want to release a ton of DLC outfit packs, kinda like SSF4 is doing. He said sales will determine how long they continue to release the outfit packs.

that link is out of date. kenshi is NOT going to be released the same time as skarlett(scarlett) and half of the people they are talking about are not even in the game. and chameleon/khameleon will not be in this game either.

My favourite Skarlet will be playable at E3 and her gameplay video wll be released on Monday!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHH