What's new

Reintroducing myself?

KaiserWolf

aka KloudNein
Hi TYM,

So, this is my new 'noob' account because the last time I was on this site was for MK9 in like 2011. And I have no clue what email, username, etc I used back then is :rolleyes:

Anyway, I decided to come back since there's nowhere else that tends to share and find tech as well as what I remember this site did back in the day. Can't wait to get to know you guys and have some good discussions!

Currently I play mostly Baraka and Shang, but I can't wait for Nightwolf to be released (and hope he isn't trash tier).

Outside of gaming I'm also down to talk anything Soccer or MMA related :)

Hopefully I'll see some of you online or at tournaments in the future!

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Welcome back chief! I guarantee I'll be seeing you at the Shaman conference when I finally get my Nocturnal Lupus back, lol.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hey hey hey! Wasn't there during the MK9 days but you will see my Black ass on here practically every day. :)

Feel free to reach out if ya have any questions about anything. I currently use Shang too and hes so damn fun to play. Welcome back to the forums! Stay Righteous ;)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hi TYM,

So, this is my new 'noob' account because the last time I was on this site was for MK9 in like 2011. And I have no clue what email, username, etc I used back then is :rolleyes:

Anyway, I decided to come back since there's nowhere else that tends to share and find tech as well as what I remember this site did back in the day. Can't wait to get to know you guys and have some good discussions!

Currently I play mostly Baraka and Shang, but I can't wait for Nightwolf to be released (and hope he isn't trash tier).

Outside of gaming I'm also down to talk anything Soccer or MMA related :)

Hopefully I'll see some of you online or at tournaments in the future!
Welcome back!

KaiserWolf

aka KloudNein