What's new

Reinstalled MKX

MKX was quite a departure from MK9. Etc.
I personally disagree with the above, at least in the way I think you mean it. While they did play differently (Mortal Kombat XL is faster paced and much more offence/aggression focused), the systems and mechanics in the game are similar and evolutions of what came before.

Metre still works the same. Breakers and the concept behind Wake Ups was still nearly identical. Health was still the same. They replaced the unintentional Dash Block movement from the previous game with Running, the concept behind strings and getting combos together follow very similar principles, etc. At the core, it still felt enough like the previous game to feel like a natural sequel too it.

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath feels very different. The Metre system, as well as Get Up attacks and Breakers have been completely re-worked and operate under different principles, the combo system has been completely overhauled, character movement is different, the neutral is different; the game certainly looks like Mortal Kombat, but it doesn't feel much like its predecessors. It's not an evolution from the last game, but rather a major shake up and redesign.

Whether that's good or bad (or anything in-between) is, of course, up to the player.

The thing I never got is why people can't just appreciate whatever game they like without trying to bash the other. It was the same way when IGAU launched -- there were people trying to pit MK vs. Injustice, when they're just two very different games. There's room for all of us to like whatever we like -- no need to burn one to the ground to support the other imo.
This I agree with. I think you know by now I'm not a fan of complaining just for the sake of it regardless of the topic; I favour constructive criticism and discussion.

I'd like to think I've been constructive with my thoughts on Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath in the other threads were I've detailed things, and I've basically moved on from the game (though I do still play it from time to time) to Killer Instinct as it's more my cup of tea.

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
The thing I never got is why people can't just appreciate whatever game they like without trying to bash the other. It was the same way when IGAU launched -- there were people trying to pit MK vs. Injustice, when they're just two very different games. There's room for all of us to like whatever we like -- no need to burn one to the ground to support the other imo.
Just like sibling rivalry, really. If you're used to your favorite game being the golden child and getting all of Momma Boon's love and attention, you get pretty bent when a baby brother is born and everyone starts buying him the new toys instead. You've still got great toys of your own to play with but that's not good enough. So you do what any five-year-old would do: Go around calling the baby brother 'ugly' to anyone who will listen, just to get a reaction out of people.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I just bought it too, never played it before but shockingly so far have a 3:1 record online. Maining kenshi possessed but looking for a more rushdown secondary. Anyone know the best stagger/reset characters? Was trying d’vorah swarm queen but not enjoying the execution on those wasp grenade cancels
If you're interested in D'vorah specifically, you may want to check out Brood Mother or Venomous if you don't like Swarm Queen. They have the f1 staggers and strong resets.

BM still has cancels (f112~bug cancel is +6 on block), but they aren't as important. She's also got some tight links with ex bug blast, but nothing too terrible. You get a nice standing vortex with stuff like f11~krawler, run cancel 112~df1 that's about +20 or more and let's you jail a low or overhead. You also get krawler setups that are hard to blockable.

Venomous has damn near no execution and without a launching special, you have to vary your strings and confirm more to launch with 11b2, f44, and b2 or b4 in the corner . This is the highest damage variation, along with the best armor, and spray is a high chip damage 10% special that is extremely hard to punish if you vary the timing. It's one of the most obnoxious moves in the game when you put safe armor behind it. This mixed with puddle gimmicks can really mess up people with no matchup knowledge. Spray also is a restand that is typically +13, but on a launch is made much more plus if you cut it very short to just the first hit. Somewhere in the neighborhood of +27.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Again, I didn't say everyone feels the same. I said myself and many others. Aside from a handful of characters across each of the previous games being fairly broken balance-wise, the games were still loads of fun.

People complain about everything. Once it's gone, they realize how much they loved it. It's like that ex everyone had that you still think of regularly that you'd do anything to get back. MK11 is the current girl you're dating that doesn't give head because it's "gross." Makes you miss all your crazy ex gf's....because at least they were fun.
I cannot personally identify with this life experience, so I'll have to take your word for it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I personally disagree with the above, at least in the way I think you mean it. While they did play differently (Mortal Kombat XL is faster paced and much more offence/aggression focused), the systems and mechanics in the game are similar and evolutions of what came before.

Metre still works the same. Breakers and the concept behind Wake Ups was still nearly identical. Health was still the same. They replaced the unintentional Dash Block movement from the previous game with Running, the concept behind strings and getting combos together follow very similar principles, etc. At the core, it still felt enough like the previous game to feel like a natural sequel too it.

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath feels very different. The Metre system, as well as Get Up attacks and Breakers have been completely re-worked and operate under different principles, the combo system has been completely overhauled, character movement is different, the neutral is different; the game certainly looks like Mortal Kombat, but it doesn't feel much like its predecessors. It's not an evolution from the last game, but rather a major shake up and redesign.
I'm talking about the gameplay, though. And the gameplay between MK9 and MKX could not be more different.

MK9 movement is based around dash-block, which is most similar to MK11 wavedashing (although more extreme). MKX movement is based around the run, which drastically changes all of the neutral, footsies, and oki in the game. This means that the post-knockdown game in MKX barely resembles either game in terms of how it plays out.

MKX is also extremely 50/50 and plus-frame heavy, much moreso than either MK9 or MK11. Everything is about mixups into more mixups into mixing people up on knockdown, and in many cases BnB-starting strings cover advancing movement/footsies/mixups all in one. The corner carry in MKX is also insane, which means spending far more of the match fighting out of the corner than both MK9 and MK11. Everything is directly face-to-face intensity.

The extensive use of NJP launcher in MKX also makes the gameplay drastically different. As well as the amount of armor breaking strings, run cancels for pressure/BnBs/plus frames, etc. Then you add MB throws, the introduction of interactibles to the MK franchise, etc.

And of course the variation system was a pretty big change from MK9 as well. I'm sorry, I just don't see the argument that MKX isn't a drastically different fighting game from MK9. They don't play anything alike.

And the gameplay between MK9 and MKX could not be more different.
They don't feel that way though. Going from Mortal Kombat (2011) to Mortal Kombat X, it felt like an evolution between the games. There were absolutely things that were different, but the core systems and ways of doing things were still very similar and based around similar principles.

Going to Mortal Kombat 11 from Mortal Kombat XL feels like a completely different game, and it is a completely different design direction. It's absolutely different in the way you do everything and go about everything.

I could still Break the same between MK9 and MKX, but not MK11. I could still amplify my specials and even wake up the along the same lines from MK9 to MKX, but not MK11. The Run obviously did change MKX a lot from it's predecessor, but the principle behind it was still similar in the sense that you would dash and block to move in the last game, while here you're Running using the same general input.

And of course the variation system was a pretty big change from MK9 as well.
Sure, again, evolution. And again, going to Mortal Kombat 11, the Variation system is unfinished and a shadow of what it was in Mortal Kombat XL.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the argument that MKX isn't a drastically different fighting game than MK9. They don't play anything alike.
Of course, I'm saying one thing, but you're reading it as if I'm saying something completely different.

I'm saying natural evolution of existing mechanics and principles, but you're reading that as if I'm saying both games are the same thing. An evolution, by definition, means it'll be different, but that it has it's roots in what came before. All my examples highlight this. A complete redesign is not evolving something, but changing it utterly so it's not like the predecessor at all. That's what Mortal Kombat 11 has done by comparison.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
MKX is also extremely 50/50 and plus-frame heavy, much moreso than either MK9 or MK11. Everything is about mixups into more mixups into mixing people up on knockdown, and in many cases BnB-starting strings cover advancing movement/footsies/mixups all in one. The corner carry in MKX is also insane, which means spending far more of the match fighting out of the corner than both MK9 and MK11. Everything is directly face-to-face intensity.
This is a reach bruh
The 50/50s in MKX got butchered in the last patch. It’s nowhere near as mixup heavy as it was when it came out. It’s much more tame.
There’s nothing plus frame heavy in that game. Must strings are +2 in block and they have gaps. The super big plus frame attacks got nerfed. Also, armor and backdashes are very viable options to the “plus frame heavy” attacks
And are you really talking about a corner carry heavy game? Lmao so Liu Lang in MK11 doesn’t have corner carry? Jacqui? Raiden? Kitana? Sonya? I can keep going lol.

trufenix

bye felicia
Remember the Kano buff / nerf conspiracy? Remember Erron Black's fucking knee?! Remember when fisticuffs Johnny was the best character in the universe cause DJT corner trapped a couple prominent members of the Kung Lao / Erron Black army with a single move? Remember 13-0, and all the bullshit Carl said after EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT about how Sonic was a tier whore? Fucking Jacqui Briggs, remember Full Auto God Damned Jacqui briggs? Remember that day Justin Wong helped us all learn Heavy Weapons Jax? Kenshi and Tweedy's desperate attempts at prominence while NRS thumped his character again and again with the nerf stick. The reptile community complaining complaining complaining. And Oh my god, the Kitana players. At least back then the Mileena fans shut the hell up but that was only because their character was literal aids to fight online. Quan Chi draining full life bars with 50/50s, that EVO they said sonic STOLE with Alien. Predator zoning mirrors, Leatherface being the perhaps the most hated DLC pick in the history of dlc. All that dumb sonya block trap stuff. Oh yeah, and Tri Borg. Oh my god the triborg debates. Smokes the only good one, Cyrax is the only good one, Sektor is the only good one, CYBER SUB is the only good one.

THE ICE CLONE STILL DOESN'T WORK.

Oh yeah, everybody loved MKX.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
This is a reach bruh
The 50/50s in MKX got butchered in the last patch. It’s nowhere near as mixup heavy as it was when it came out. It’s much more tame.
There’s nothing plus frame heavy in that game. Must strings are +2 in block and they have gaps. The super big plus frame attacks got nerfed. Also, armor and backdashes are very viable options to the “plus frame heavy” attacks
And are you really talking about a corner carry heavy game? Lmao so Liu Lang in MK11 doesn’t have corner carry? Jacqui? Raiden? Kitana? Sonya? I can keep going lol.
You have to be kidding me. The 50/50s were nerfed in the same sense that Tanya received a gigantic nerf in the first patch after CEO or whatever. Meaning even when heavily nerfed, they're still potent and much more a part of the meta than in either of the other two games. Just because some of the mixups are more unsafe in MKXL, etc, doesn't mean that it's not still how you play that game. The way Sonya or Sub plays up close in MK11 is the rule in MKX, not the exception, and the run button puts you easily close enough to use those mixups more often.

Backdashes are sometimes useful, but often don't matter when people follow up plus frames with advancing strings or mixups that easily catch backdashes because they advance so far and last so long or have active frames to spare. Those half-screen advancing starters are baked into the MKX game design -- it's just the way it is. I wish I could say you could just backdash out of all the situations where somebody is plus double-digit frames, but you can't.

And yes, corner carry was absolutely insane in MKX. And I'll list the reasons why. First, you had those advancing strings that move characters over a large portion of the screen with ease. Second, the gravity was much lover than MK11, meaning that juggles were much longer, and that gives you more time to carry someone to the corner in a BnB. Third, you could actually run against the corpse and carry people a considerable distance on oki to the corner at some knockdown ranges, which further increases the corner carry even after your combo was over. And forth, for the characters who were allowed to run cancel for juggles that they wouldn't have been able to do otherwise, that also added to the corner carry on a lot of their BnBs.

So yes, it's not an exaggeration to say that this is how the game plays. It's how it's designed and it's very different from both MK9 and MK11.

Error404

Noob
Why are you guys even wasting energy on this debate again? Nothing about MKX will ever change . Probably barely anything will change about MK11 (juding by how passive NRS has been with patches this time around). IMO MK11 is a disaster in almost all aspects of it's gameplay, but I try and stop myself from constantly ranting about it. At the end of the day everybody should play what they like and not regret it .

Remember the Kano buff / nerf conspiracy? Remember Erron Black's fucking knee?! Remember when fisticuffs Johnny was the best character in the universe cause DJT corner trapped a couple prominent members of the Kung Lao / Erron Black army with a single move? Remember 13-0, and all the bullshit Carl said after EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT about how Sonic was a tier whore? Fucking Jacqui Briggs, remember Full Auto God Damned Jacqui briggs? Remember that day Justin Wong helped us all learn Heavy Weapons Jax? Kenshi and Tweedy's desperate attempts at prominence while NRS thumped his character again and again with the nerf stick. The reptile community complaining complaining complaining. And Oh my god, the Kitana players. At least back then the Mileena fans shut the hell up but that was only because their character was literal aids to fight online. Quan Chi draining full life bars with 50/50s, that EVO they said sonic STOLE with Alien. Predator zoning mirrors, Leatherface being the perhaps the most hated DLC pick in the history of dlc. All that dumb sonya block trap stuff. Oh yeah, and Tri Borg. Oh my god the triborg debates. Smokes the only good one, Cyrax is the only good one, Sektor is the only good one, CYBER SUB is the only good one.

Don't forget the Twitter hot takes and the threads that were being made in TYM on the regular in those days as well :coffee:.... and I'm someone who actually enjoyed MKX

CrimsonShadow

Administrator

Pepperidge Farm Remembers:
https://testyourmight.com/threads/reasons-we-hate-mortal-kombat-xl.59289/
https://testyourmight.com/threads/the-most-broken-hitboxes-and-hurtboxes-in-nrs-games.62597/
https://testyourmight.com/threads/gotta-love-those-mkx-hitboxes-lol.62784/
etc.

and (from a thread about what MK11 should be like):
Let's move towards fundamentals that reward smart/patient play, and away from the 50/50 circus that NRS apparently wanted MKX to be. The game may be fairly well balanced compared to previous entries, but it's balanced around the idea of "make every character as bullshit as possible."
Every MK game is different from the previous one so, I don't see how this tradition could change.
However MK9 and MKX share something and I think that an ipothetical MKXI will be the same.

In a pure, gameplay perspective, what I really want in a MKXI is:
  • more enphasis in the natural fighting game concept of rushdown/grappler/zoner character.
  • a deeper dash mechanics that replace the run and allow good mobility without allowing the player to pressuring the opponent forever.
  • a more "light" version of variations. So we can have a character build that work and variations that enhanced properties of some special moves but the general gameplay remain the same.
  • less 50/50. Only character that needs mixup in their gameplan should have 50/50, like the rushdown character and so on. And, for god sake, they need to take some risk in using them.
  • maybe a new mechanics that allow combo without juggle. Some "general cancel". But keep the juggle, of course.
I would love for MK to establish a stronger, normal-focused footsie game like Street Fighter--though you could argue it would be unwise trying to beat the competition in their strongest area. In MKX somebody is just always, ALWAYS attacking. Would be so satisfying with a more deliberate, methodical pace where both players step back and forth trying to feel each other out (faster walk back plz).

No Run or character-restricted Run would also do a lot to make zoning more relevant again, which I think is fair.
My opinion - build from MK X, but with the following changes:

1. Only 2 variations.

2. Everyone gets a viable backdash with similar invincibility frames (if any).

3. Backdashes don't cost stamina.

4. No fucking 3/4th or full screen normals.

5. If it's attached to the character's body, it has a hurtbox.

6. Remove cancels completely. No cancels, at all. You commit, delay or you don't. None of this cancel hogwash.

7. No whiff cancelling. No whiffing an air normal then cancelling into a divekick or teleport.

8. Universal gravity scaling.

9. Less 50-50s. No strings that go OH->Low and shit. Tone down the mix-ups. Just less guessing will be nice.

10. Give anti air normals more priority than air normals. No air normal should hit on the way up.

11. Tone down the freaking + frames. Nothing should be more than + 6 on block.

12. Remove the hideous blockstun animations. If you're -17, I should be able fo punish you without waiting for some silly staggering animation.

13. Remove all guests. Seriously, fuck guests.

14. Fix all the hitbox issues.

15. Make zoning more viable. Reasonable zoning, not fucking MK9 Kenshi or Zod.

16. Consistency across moves. For example, if a move is armoured and launches, it shouldn't be safe. You only get 2. Choose 2 between armour, safety and launch. There's no reason for any move to have all 3.

17. None of this hard to block nonsense. Seriously, it's pure cheese and nothing else.

18. More emphasis on movement. Actual movement, not run in and jump.

19. Proper grapplers. As it stands, I don't even need to grapple with the grapplers right now. I can get my damage off their strings without even having to use the command throws.

20. Patching with less frequency. If you're going to make a balance patch, can we atleast have 3-6 months gap between them? Let things ride out a bit before buffing or nerfing.

That's all, I think. As much as I like MK X, I'm not blind to it's problems.

Edited to add a few points that I forgot to mention and made it easier to read. Sorry about the brick wall of text earlier.
Eddy Wang said:
in MKX there are just many cases where the skill level is added along the bullshit the game offers, it doesn't matter how good you are, the tools are just way to overpowered, far more than the defense systems gives you too little to nothing to deal with it, and it doesn't matter if whiff or blocked, the reward is more on their favor.
MrArcher15 said:
God no to basing it on mkx. I actually feel guilty when I beat someone at times cuz it's like you lost cuz you couldn't guess my 50/50s. I didn't feel this way in mk9.
The game needs to be slowed down A TON! This game plays too fast. You have a run button where everyone runs faster than Sonic the Hedgehog, you have 0 whiff recovery divekicks or a charge in Sektor's case, teleports, fast advancing mids, half screen normals, low profiling advancing moves, Armor moves that take you from one side of the screen to the other, STOOOPID jump ins etc.

All this shit combined with safe mixes and pressure is OD. Way too much and kills neutral imo. You play neutral for like 3 seconds, you whiff something, your opponent runs from 1 side of the screen to the other faster than the in game timer can count off a full second (Obvious Hyperbole) and starts pressuring you or mixes you. Like bruh there's like maybe 3-5 MUs where the pace of the match is slowed down. This shit could be acceptable if there were good enough defensive options to compensate.

What about patching?
If NRS just stuck to the program and continued to nerf a few frames here and buff a few frames there, they would have had a reasonably balanced game by now. Instead, they kept trying to fix every single problem in the game in one patch. Someone needed to remind them that it's ok if Kung Lao and Tanya are still top tier two versions in a row, as long as they make some attempt at toning them down a little bit. It's better to deal with the same top tiers patch in and patch out than it is to have to all of a sudden deal with Cutthroat Kano and Piercing Mileena, while being forced to relearn how to play your own character from the ground up.

Patience and gradualism are the keys to patching a balanced game, and NRS isn't having any of that.

Oh, and this sounds familiar:
SaltShaker said:
Problem is many people And many top players don't even like MKX, and play solely because it is the active competitive game.

If games like MK9 and Inj died which were much more appreciated than MKX, why do you think MKX stands a chance? That game is dead the instant Inj2 arrives.
Yea like any game some people won't like the next, but MKX has by far the most dislike I've seen here. It also produced the fewest new top players and drove away the most. Ironic since it's the best game mechanic wise. It just isn't enjoyable to more people. Look how many people from casual Joe to Top 8 placer are waiting for Inj2. It was never like this before with the other games.
with MKXL they made a casual community service , a MK game that is a Marvel pseudo clone with ''combos'' that make people hyped (the people who don't represent the competitive scene but the ones that buy easy Fatalities with IRL money).
6 months into injustice and then you'll have players saying "mkx may have had its problems buuuuut blah blah blah" although they were the ones saying its a crapfest
When top players or known players from MK9/Injustice lose in MKX all they do is bitch and make excuses and down play the game, its pathetic. It's like they have to win or their's something wrong with the game because they shouldn't be losing.
This community is the worst for sure. You don't see Justin Wong and Chris G, bashing Marvel, like PL and Pig do MKX. Stream chats and low level players crying is fine and will always happen, but when the big voices are constantly negative, sucks bruh.
The main problem I see is that complaining has become such the norm in this community that its the culture now. People who speak positively about the game are instantly pounced on by others to make them understand that "the game is terrible" . It was the same way with MK9 but the main difference is people were complaining mostly about the characters and not the gameplay, as they do with MKX. The end result is a community with no optimism, full of players who constantly vocalize that they can't stand the game they play.

And this pretty much sums it up:
I now present the official NRS Game Cycle (For Competitors)™️

1.Around the year and a half/second year mark, top tier characters have emerged and the best players win using them
  1. Outrage in the community about how the game still needs "one last patch" in order to be completely fair
  2. Veterans and journeymen who stunk at game come out of the mothballs with passive agressive posts like "smh can't wait for [next game] wins won't be so easy" or "can't WAIT for return of footsies lol"
  3. A ton of threads come about asking if the game will die when the next one releases
  4. Debate about whether or not Evo should include the new game and the old game
  5. People argue that the above steps actually never happened for any other game
  6. Speculation that this was the worst game in the company's history yet
  7. Few to no good players are posting on the forums anymore, so those threads run rampant
  8. New game comes out, brief reset for a few days
  9. Within the first week, Dave or P2W or some other dip makes a thread about how unbalanced and trash game is and how [insert their character] is terrible and needs buffs
  10. A lot of people then claim that they are people who play "reactionary footsies," so they will complain about jumps and air moves
  11. Design doc threads overrun TYM until the next patch is out, then go back to number 10
And on and on it goes until the next game comes out. I2 will be no different and will be equally unbearable until you're smartened up.

Oof if only those worst hitbox mkx thread creators knew what was in store with mk11...

I really hope the shills double down on their bullshit. Like I don't wanna be discussing inj3 and mk12 tech with you guys four to five years from now. All I wanna hear about from you is the "evolution" of the mk11 meta. I wanna hear all about V1 baraka tech thats been discovered and all the new combos and set ups he has.

Seriously, inevitably some random user will post how they miss the balance (since its not hard to balance fucking tic tac toe the fighting game) or such and such character from mk11 and shills will be quoting it till the day they die. While not unplayable or completely horrible, MK11 (without DRASTIC gameplay changes) is the worst game in NRS history to date and time will prove that. Because its so painfully bland.

@ticklebandit! MK11 really is bland, MKX really was cracked out. I have no doubt that the cycle of complaining will continue with the next game, but personally I’ll be happy if it’s at least more exciting than MK11. Street Fighter 4 was a heavily neutral/footsies based game but managed to always be fun to watch. Excellent Adventures w/ Mike Ross & Gootecks is what got me into fighting games in fact because it was so entertaining. I couldn’t tell you exactly why MK11 doesn’t have the same excitement but it really doesn’t.

Oof if only those worst hitbox mkx thread creators knew what was in store with mk11...

I really hope the shills double down on their bullshit. Like I don't wanna be discussing inj3 and mk12 tech with you guys four to five years from now. All I wanna hear about from you is the "evolution" of the mk11 meta. I wanna hear all about V1 baraka tech thats been discovered and all the new combos and set ups he has.

Seriously, inevitably some random user will post how they miss the balance (since its not hard to balance fucking tic tac toe the fighting game) or such and such character from mk11 and shills will be quoting it till the day they die. While not unplayable or completely horrible, MK11 (without DRASTIC gameplay changes) is the worst game in NRS history to date and time will prove that. Because its so painfully bland.
Who are the shills? Everyone who likes MK11? We can't like a current game on an MK fan site without being called a "shill"? Then what does that make the people who are playing MKX? Why aren't they shills?

This is some straight up weirdo shit. "Y u on a MK forum dick ridin MK11?". I understand people don't like the game and that is definitely a reason to post discussion....but bitching at people who like the game.....makes no sense to me.

Why aren't they shills?
Because they like the old game which obviously makes them less shill-y.

Curious to know if whether these people that are MKX "shills" always liked the game, or just now their view has changed since MK11. I think the sentiment changes if they've gone from hating MKX to liking it just because it's not as crap as MK11.

No doubt a lot of the noise is just personal preference. Some like fast games, some slower. Some are happy to learn and deal with the changes.

And this pretty much sums it up:
Eeek, this guy can tell the future! :eek:

The last 6months of posts here is almost exactly that list.

trufenix

bye felicia
Pepperidge Farm Remembers:
Holy shit, man. I actually forgot Tanya. Like, that whole thing. Oh my god, it seems like it was an entire year of complaining about Tanya until finally Predator came along. And then it was just bitching about who could fight Predator until Alien and Tri-Borg came along and ruined everything all over again.

My god, that REO quote just three posts down in the why we hate mkxl thread. You can't make this stuff up.

trufenix

bye felicia

They never stop. M2Dave has been complaining about the great low guns conspiracy for about 10 years now.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
This right here. It's like NRS addressed MKX criticism in MK11...and players responded by saying "So..... we actually want MKX." I also remember how people complained that NRS do too many game play patches and listen to fans too much. Now the same fans are complaining the game doesn't get patched enough and NRS isnt being communicative...blah
I actually hate MK11 because of all the remnants of MKX that are still left in it.

trufenix

bye felicia
I actually hate MK11 because of all the remnants of MKX that are still left in it.
its become systemic of this shit show community. The people who clammor the hardest for a return to old features, characters, and gameplay are the ones who drop the new games the fastest and hardest, and tons of people on the fence go right with them.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm probably gonna be reinstalling MKX soon. I wanted to ask if it's possible to delete the story mode? Just to save space.
You can delete the Movies folder, which will save a ton of space and the game should still work fine.