What's new

Reiko confirmed?? Or just an Easter Egg?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Reference to the Mortal Kombat X comic series. They were a duo there, and I believe they did a ritual at one point. I'm hoping he's in.

Also in the other thread I posted, I mentioned how Geras has a piece of gear called "Totem of Immortal Onaga" so he may be related to the story some how as well.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I'm guessing she's using the blood magic from the MKX prequel comic, which Reiko's ritual blade had a bit to do with from what I remember. I do hope Reiko makes it in though, it's about time they fleshed him and Fujin out more
Ah I didn’t read the comic. Guess this may not be as exciting, and could simply be a name. At least he’s referenced! Still hoping.

trufenix

bye felicia
Scarlett, Havik and Reiko are the primary villains of the comic. They get blood magic from Nitara and fuck with just about everybody from mkx right before that game happens. Outworld and Earthrealm team up to take him down and sign an interrealm ceasefire called the Reiko Accords, which are referenced in more than a couple places in mkx.

Bottom line, Reiko dead and gone.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Scarlett, Havik and Reiko are the primary villains of the comic. They get blood magic from Nitara and fuck with just about everybody from mkx right before that game happens. Outworld and Earthrealm team up to take him down and sign an interrealm ceasefire called the Reiko Accords, which are referenced in more than a couple places in mkx.

Bottom line, Reiko dead and gone.
Thanks for the summary. So just an Easter Egg probably.