What's new

REFLECTION 2017 To 2018

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
With the year coming a close, we've had the good, and the bad. With 2018 coming right around the corner, let's reflect on the year.

THE GOOD - Any awesome moments, games, tournaments, anything worth mentioning that was great in the FGC or just great in society in general.

THE BAD - Things you do NOT want to see again to 2018. It can be an annoying phrase, and annoying phase, or anything FGC related.

I know its been a while since Uncle JBeezY has starting a thread. But lets reflect, lets discuss, and lets bring in the new year! ;)

The good:
1) Cool members on this site. Either helpful or friendly.
2) all the news and hype for the games and the games that are coming. SF AE,injustice 2 dlc, tekken7,dbzf,etc. gonna be hype 2018.

The bad:
1) any member that just posts negativity on the site. I actually can't think of one but if there is one then hopefully they can make it more positive when posting or debating.

**The bad:
@ILuvFightGames

**bad as in badass!**

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
The Good: Injustice 2. Life picking up for me aside from a tragedy. Making the first steps towards being competitive in the FGC, 2017 was a killer year for music.

The Bad: Battling depression, the person I dated this year committing suicide, the crash of the realization of how much work I need to do as an FG player to be competitive.