What's new

General/Other Red or Blue??? Skarlet or Kitana???

Who is higher on the tier list?

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
So through a text conversation with Mr. Mileena, I came to discover that he thinks Skarlet is better than Kitana. This is significant as I feel that Joe is one of the smartest MK players around. He is also considered amongst the top players with all three of his characters, jade, Kitana and sindel. He also has been arguing this with me since last summer and he finally changed his tune.

Now I know kit players are infamous for downplaying, and Skarlet players are thought to up-play, but now it's time to get the general consensus.

SLy

Noob
That's kind of tough.. I think Skarlet has it better.. Kitana MU's go more smoother than skarlets though. But I think you can adapt to Kitana faster than you can adapt to Skarlet.. Skarlet just has more options than Kitana IMO

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't really know what Kitana has besides being an annoying cunt, but Skarlet will just fuck you up with a full bar.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I'd say its even. There are obviously differences and arguments can be made for either case, nothing stands out to me as being over the top in either character's favor. It all depends on how you use her, in other words, its not the color of the skirt its how you get er done.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Jesus relax guys. It's just a simple discussion about two characters. It's not dividing anyone. If you don't give a fuck then stay the fuck outa the thread.

I think Skarlet is higher on the tier list, but only by a little.

Omg, I'm not even that good. No need to praise me so Fly.

But yeah, I do think Skarlet is a tad better on paper. Player wise, Kitanas are doing better.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I main both. Skarlet can handle every mu But Kitana can rape mu's But she also gets raped pretty bad.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2