What's new

Red Hood General Tech Discussion

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Just doing the multiverse since he aint up yet but

why does his trait in the movelist have so many things? "cracking skulls" "battle chain" etc. Far as I can see you can do everything once you hit trait button but these all got fancy names with mostly the same moves in them.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
If you have meter, he has a vortex

Meterless: starter into 4 332 grab ex walk forward slightly then mix with either

F3 32 4 332 grab ex or 112 close mine
B2 4 332 grab ex or 112 close mine

And if youd rather use something else theres
F23 ex bf1b b3 ji3 32 4 332 ex grab
Or
F2 ex bf1b b3 ji3 32 332 ex grab

And if you want a second chance to open them up you can always do rekka pressure after a mixup or use the built in mixups of his trait. Ex trait grab is apparently more plus than the framedata shows. You can loop is reset for 1 bar each time with f3/b2 trait or you can use f23 string for a good damaging reset thats a bit trickier to guess but cost more meter.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
His trait that ends in mb.throw is at least a +26 standing reset. He can easily connect a b3 before the AI can jump. It also works as a combo ender (just right off the bat, b3-j3-trait-332~throw.mb is a super easy way to get it, though not very damaging).

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just got df3 to act as a meaty midscreen crossup.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
How did you pull it off? Can yo explain the setup
I wish, I was just messing around and got it to work. I'm powering him to 20 right now and will get back to testing again later today. It might have been after his trait~3324 ender, but basically I ended a combo and was about sweep distance away, did df3, passed over my opponent and he woke up into my shins.

I wish, I was just messing around and got it to work. I'm powering him to 20 right now and will get back to testing again later today. It might have been after his trait~3324 ender, but basically I ended a combo and was about sweep distance away, did df3, passed over my opponent and he woke up into my shins.
How do you power up a character to 20? Sorry still Noob.