What's new

Red Hood Bug

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This has happened several times in actual matches; I'll try to catch it when I'm streaming:

For whatever reason, it's possible for RH to get a naked bounce-cancel f3 input in the neutral. As in, without hitting his opponent or using any other normals, he spends 2 bars and gets a mb.f3.

I can't replicate it in practice mode, but it seems to typically be when I'm going for mb.df3 out of recovery from a previous move. I thought maybe I was crazy, but it finally happened twice while playing one of my clan mates.

Has anyone else experienced this or been able to replicate it?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Another input buffering error maybe?

What's your controller set up?
Everything is off except for Button Shortcuts. But you can't just do a bounce-cancel df3 without hitting with another move first, so it shouldn't be possible, even with the buffer bug.

It's possible I made a mistake and only spent 1 bar, meaning it was just a mb.f3, which would most likely be related to the input bug. I'll keep an eye on it and update this thread if it pops up again.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
there might be a hidden 2 in 1 cancel somewhere, like I'm pretty sure GL can do this from his trait

record if it happens again and check

Gilbagz

Joker here~
This has happened several times in actual matches; I'll try to catch it when I'm streaming:

For whatever reason, it's possible for RH to get a naked bounce-cancel f3 input in the neutral. As in, without hitting his opponent or using any other normals, he spends 2 bars and gets a mb.f3.

I can't replicate it in practice mode, but it seems to typically be when I'm going for mb.df3 out of recovery from a previous move. I thought maybe I was crazy, but it finally happened twice while playing one of my clan mates.

Has anyone else experienced this or been able to replicate it?
Same thing happened to me. Thought i was seeing things.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Aren't you on PS4? Just hit the share button next time you see it. At minimum, the PS4 is set to record your last 15 minutes of gameplay
This. This so much.
If something feels not quite right, always hit record and go back and check.
There is an old saying...

"Video or it didn't happen".