What's new

Recommend me a game by posting a song from its soundtrack

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Hype up your favorite game music or favorite game by posting a track! Drop those beats, put on those grooves, let those vibes ride, jam out, post a phat track, let me hear the bee's knees!

I'll start, I just finished Axiom Verge 2 and while I didn't quite enjoy it as much as the first, I just have to respect the vision the developer had for this series. Made all the music, art and gameplay himself and meshes so well

Thank you to all the posters who made a music post in my status update a while back

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

There’s no lyrics, but the tune you hear is supposed to sound like “we’re gonna get you, we’re gonna get you”.

Amazing game, amazing OST! Underrated SNES game, but I think it also came out on Sega, can’t remember.

Marinjuana

Love Halo OST, miss that cool percussion that reminds of the 2000s, and there's so much good piano. The KI theme wasn't one I was too familiar with but I do like Omen, and it sure rocks. I do yoga to Skyrim and Oblivion OST haha

The Diablo one was new to me, cool track. Maybe I'll get into that series one day, I shied away from Activision ever since retiring from WoW

Marinjuana

There’s no lyrics, but the tune you hear is supposed to sound like “we’re gonna get you, we’re gonna get you”.

Amazing game, amazing OST! Underrated SNES game, but I think it also came out on Sega, can’t remember.
Interesting and cool track! I remember this game, playing as the spiky blonde hair kid. Kind like Fester's Quest if memory serves

I actually just heard this nerdy rap song the other day that is an homage to the game

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Couple of my favorite tracks from my favorite games. I would post some MGR stuff, but that's been memed to death.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Interesting and cool track! I remember this game, playing as the spiky blonde hair kid. Kind like Fester's Quest if memory serves

I actually just heard this nerdy rap song the other day that is an homage to the game

The rapping part isn’t the worst, but the singing kinda ruins it lol. Cool find though!

Marinjuana

Can't say I've heard of this one, but any time you see (Future) in the title of a game song, you know it's probably a sick game! I was looking at the website, the game has really cool art and that's a nice chip tune, I'll file this one for later

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My favorite PS4 exclusive and still has yet to be topped on PS5. Criminal it got eclipsed by TLOU 2, despite being a far better game.
Another underrated Halo theme, first time it kicks on is really cool. Kind of like what Ezio's Family in Assassins Creed, whenever this comes on in a Halo game, you know you're in a special part that they devs want you to appreciate.
One of my favorite parts of my favorite stories in any game, much needed after the traumatizing ending.
Yes it's a COD game, but back in 2009 they actually gave a fuck and got Hanz Zimmer to do the music.

Marinjuana

Funny enough, somebody posted this song once on a forum and the OST was so good it actually got me to buy the game

And I loved it
You know I don't remember Soundwave, I was a Beast Wars kid. Optimus Gorilla and Mega-T-Rex

But rock on dude, I listened to a few tracks and it goes pretty hard. Is this a Fighting Game? Art reminds me of the Power Rangers fighter

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
You know I don't remember Soundwave, I was a Beast Wars kid. Optimus Gorilla and Mega-T-Rex

But rock on dude, I listened to a few tracks and it goes pretty hard. Is this a Fighting Game? Art reminds me of the Power Rangers fighter
Its one of Platinum's 3rd party action games. They used to make a bunch of small-scale Bayonetta clones with different franchises like Transformers, Legend of Korra, TMNT.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
They saw blocks. Falling through space.

The world will listen, and the world will see what the world has lost and so forever cease to be

The Cake is a lire
Violence is never an Answer. It is a question and its answer is, yes"

Last edited: