What's new

RECOGNITION

Kishido

Noob
"RECOGNITION -- Shadow of the Netherrealm. In life, Noob Saibot was known as Sub-Zero. Unjustly murdered by Scorpion, he was resurrected by Quan Chi and granted power over darkness, but as Quan Chi’s slave. Now, Quan Chi is dead. Noob Saibot is finally free to reclaim the honor that was stolen from him."

Who finds this interesting? I think Noob will have some huge role in this if we already have seen that he has some alliance with Cetrion as well

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Who knows. If he's on the good's side this time that would be a surprise (and I'd love to see the Earthrrealmers' reaction)

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I love the idea of The Elder Gods needing an enforcer to do their dirty work. Noob would be ideal for the job. How they'd get him from the outright villain we've seen so far to anti-hero, I'm not sure. I'm willing to go along with it though.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
yo, I don't think the necromancered ninja who fights with inky black shadow clones and a cult scythe is gonna be making a face turn.

Noob is out here making power plays. I think he's going down his "Now all my masters are gone; I am at long last free to pursue my own destiny." path he did during Deception. He allies with Cetrion but he's still an enemy of Raiden and disappointed in good guy Sub-Zero.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
I've always felt that Noob should go after Scorpion rather than his brother. I hope that's what we see out of him this time.

Reactions: Zev