What's new

Really Sad everyone is Doomsaying MK11

kevkopdx

Noob
I think the most disturbing thing max said is that there are plenty of 50/50s in the game and that he even found a vortex with sub zero lol

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
For the record, I mainly talking about ppl with large influence over casual audiences when I say 'major streamers.' I know the pros think differently than the average poster on reddit/youtube comments/image boards.

Probably should have held off making this post until I heard more from everyone, but all the shitposting had me a little hot under the collar.
Again. I wouldn't worry.

Those "majour streamers" get catered to by developers and companies and all sorts of shit. Most of them. Don't play fighters like we do or caters to most fans of one said community or shill to there's for their fans or communities.

Fuck em.

I wouldn't worry or be botherd at all. Like the game however you like it and counteract the negatives. You brought it out to the forefront so you did good.

Max and the rest need the clicks. Especially Max now. That's it. It's not mahvel or whatever flavor of the month so his opinion don't mean shit. They buying the game anyways and their going to be all "Dude... This game is so tight! Absolutely amazing and it'll be criminal if it's not GOTY"

Whatever.

Also I'm loving the salty tears that are coming out. It's really isn't necessary to cry like this after a reval but some in this thread need to adjust to the fact that we have a new mk title and at least be happy about that.

I literally never even used the "Run" function in MKX... barely, at most It was more a combo-limiting mechanic for mine -- an effectively expendable (if not "deplorable") function.

As for "streamers"...

SINGH E

Noob
From what I've seen and heard so far the Pros in the NRS community think positively about the game. The ones that are somewhat negative about it are youtubers/streamers that are used to MKX. However, even these guys have said positive things about the game.

Its early days yet so time will tell, plus the build we saw during the reveal event is most likely a relatively old build of the game compared to how far they actually are in development. I can't wait to get my hands on the beta!!!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Max said a lot of dumb stuff on the game, "footsies is a Street Fighter thing, why would MK do this?" being first of all, but many people said that better dashes would improve the game a lot. I hope we get to see that change.

ErmacMKX

Noob
Removing running and the 50/50's I could deal with, but man limiting the combo potential really bums me out. A large reason I play MK is for the combos, it's what made it stand out compared to other fighters.

Raider

Noob
Removing running and the 50/50's I could deal with, but man limiting the combo potential really bums me out. A large reason I play MK is for the combos, it's what made it stand out compared to other fighters.
They are probably trying to make it more noob friendly, aka. more casual.