What's new

Raytracing on Playstation 3

Fursan al-Aqsa Remake: Brutal Combat Gameplay

Take a deep dive into the frenetic, gory and bloody Combat Mechanics of Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, the most BASED and REDPILLED game of ALL times, created by Nidal Nijm, the most BASED game developer on Steam:

Buy Fursan al-Aqsa Classic now on Steam and receive the Remake as a free update:

Mobile Version Combat Gameplay:

INSANE Explosions Gameplay:

This trailer shows the core gameplay of Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, the updated combat mechanics and also the updated enemies AI and the updated Zionist Soldier Model (the 1st variation).

You can notice a HUGE difference and improvement on the enemies behaviour, thanks to this AMAZING kit I am using for Unreal Engine 4:

This is one of the most advanced Artificial Intelligence Frameworks for Unreal Engine, as it is based on behaviours. So you setup different behaviours and reactions for the enemies, alongside situations to trigger these behaviours, like what the enemy should do if he sees you, if he hears the bullets, or if he hears other enemy dying close to him, what to do if the players gets out of his sight, patrol, investigate, and many other cool things. But as always, I changed a lot this AI Framework, added many new functions and extra features (I improved the AI hearing and peripheral vision), and I also integrated with this another Locomotion System:

I used from this system mainly the Ragdoll Physics and some of the movements (since I added some new animations) to make the enemies animation a bit different from the player's animations (just like in Fursan al-Aqsa Classic). This way makes the game's animations more appealing and varied.

Other new feature I implemented is the new Super Headshot, which blows up the enemies' heads with a Cinematic Camera. To perform the Super Headshot you simply need to perform a headshot while in bullet time. Super Headshots now give player 30HP of health, while Normal Headshots give player 15HP of health. However, for keeping the gameplay balanced, there is a cool down time on both the Bullet Time and the Super Headshot.

I already remade the Knife Kills (Stealth Kills) in Unreal Engine 4, and now it works perfectly, it is easier to perform, and it is not buggy as on the classic version. You just approach the enemy from behind and press V. But you need to approach him without too much delay, because if you stay too much behind him, he will feel your presence, turn around and shoot at you! I will add the front kill animation as well. The knife kills give player 50HP of health!

Added the Wall Running, which makes the player invincible for some seconds, and also the automatic health regeneration (1HP by second), there is no need for health packs anymore. So removing the healthpack means the best way to gain health is killing the enemies, so this will turn the player in a killer machine haha!!! So you must kill to survive!!!

The next step now will be finish the demo mission, since now the basic game framework is done. I hope now in the end of December to release Fursan al-Aqsa Remake Demo on Steam and Fursan al-Aqsa Mobile Demo on Playstore, to allow you have a taste of what awaits on the full game.

Last but not least, the Indie of the Year 2022 competition has just began on IndieDB:

And since Fursan al-Aqsa Classic Definitive Edition (the last update) fixed the biggest problems of my game (security cameras logic, mission objective indicators, mini map, checkpoints and so on), I think now Fursan al-Aqsa is very enjoyable on its actual shape, so you can enjoy it while waiting for Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, and I kindly ask you, PLEASE VOTE ON FURSAN AL AQSA MAYBE IT CAN BECOME AMONG THE BEST INDIE GAMES OF 2022, which in turn will give the visibility Fursan al-Aqsa needs to be a trully successful indie game.

Thanks and until next time!

Fursan al-Aqsa Game made in the list of Top 100 Indie Games of 2022 at IndieDB. So vote for making it among the Top 10 Indie Games of 2022!

Steam Winter Sales and Top 10 Indie Games of 2022

Hello dear friends!

Fursan al-Aqsa Game made in the list of Top 100 Indie Games of 2022 at IndieDB:

Now it is competing on the top 10 of 2022!

Just scroll down to Third Person Shooter Category and click on the red button to vote!!!

Maybe if my game makes among the top 10 of 2022, this can help it to get some visibility to increase the sales, in sha Allah. As a muslim I do believe that the ultimate success and blessings is in the hands of Allah (God), but sometimes, specially now in our era of social media, we all know that just one post about a game may get viral and may make that game become a hit and success, like this game here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1059990/Trombone_Champ/

After this tweet post here, a gameplay video uploaded by a Netflix employee, which reached almost 6 millions of views:

The game got coverage from almost all gaming websites and many youtubers and streamers on twitch, and I am sure this helped the game to sell a lot. So maybe something like this can happen to my game, only God knows... While this does not happen, I will keep trying, in sha Allah (God's willing).

And on next tuesday begins Steam Winter Sales and I will give a HUGE discount for Fursan al-Aqsa:

As you already know, buy Fursan al-Aqsa Classic now on Steam and receive the Remake as a FREE Update over the base game. I kindly ask for those 7.367 users who have my game on their wishlist to please, buy my game to support me! Every copy sold trully helps me!

Also, as I commented before, I applied for getting a remote job of character animator in the games industry because my game's sales on Steam are going slow and they are not enough for me making my living. I have great hopes that the Remake will be more successful, in sha Allah (God's willing), but I need a fixed salary, incoming until I finish the Remake, which I think I need from 8 to 10 months. So with a remote job I will be able to work on my game in my spare time, but I will work with peace of mind and be more productive. Working distressed fearing for the future of your family is very bad, indeed...

Even though I understand about all areas of game development, but I think that characters animation is my strength, and as so I built a portfolio and would like to showcase here some work of mine which many of you have never seen.

In example, this is a very old cutscene animation (the first cutscene) I made for my game, Fursan al-Aqsa, but in the end I decided to don't add on the game now, maybe in a future DLC or even another game. To be honest, I made this animation more as a study for myself, and I think this animation looks cool, and it serves to showcase my skills with character animations:

Also here is the compilation of ALL cutscenes I made for my game, the actual version on Steam (almost 11 minutes of cutscenes):

And here is something I made just for fun (and I think it looks hilarious), on the time I was porting UDK Engine (the engine I used to develop my game) to PS3 and Xbox360. You can see this has the same game menu and interface logic of Fursan al-Aqsa, because I used this build of the engine (my custom build) to develop Fursan al-Aqsa:

And for those who have never seen my game running on PS3, here is, the first 5 missions running on my PS3 with HEN (Homebrew Enabler) installed:

So that's all for now my friends.

May Allah bless you!

Cheers,
Nidal Nijm.