What's new

Guide Raven BnB & Zinthos Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
b3 j3 3(2 hits)-lift mb j2 f222-crush 47% or close to that (a 2nd jump 3 will get you a little more)
f3 j2 3(2 hits)-lifts mb j3 f222-crush 48% or close to that
These combos make my MB B3s and F3s so much more dangerous. Really wish I had seen this before my tourney this weekend :(

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Here are some max damage combos. Used as punishers only.
f22u1 3(1 hit)-lift mb b3 j3 f222-crush 45%
f22u1 f2 f222-crush 30% (close to that) easiest meterless punisher for most damage
b3 j3 3(2 hits)-lift mb j2 f222-crush 47% or close to that (a 2nd jump 3 will get you a little more)
f3 j2 3(2 hits)-lifts mb j3 f222-crush 48% or close to that
Ive been messing with these combos and for B3 I found a 49%

MB B3 J3 3 MB lift j1 f222 crush

Not that the damage necessarily matters but I find that easier, idk

Sami

Noob
MILE_HIGH_CLUB I don't understand what "After MB lift J2 D3 or B2 3...I op select with a Hard knockdown to keep them close to setup some dirty tech." has to do with your video. Looks like you're just doing a very unoptimized ji2 combo...

edit: I have no idea what the bit in quotes means anyway, let alone in context of that combo lol

edit 2: and yes, as OG Mannimal said 46% for 2 bars is a waste. That's 1 bar combo territory. It's hardly ever worth using 2 bars as you'll have a hard time pushing 50% - her damage trails off dramatically.

Sami

Noob
For a ji2 combo that's about as optimized as you can get for damage.

ji2, 3 (both hits)~db2 MB, b3, j3, f222~df2

46% for 1 bar. Always do 3 rather than f222 at the start of the combo as although 3 does less damage, it scales much less and you'll end up with higher damage by the end of it. f222 is a good starter from the ground, but 3 is much better after a ji2.

Sami

Noob
Without background bounces, AFAIK 46% :). Two versions of it:

ji2, 3 (both hits)~db2 MB, b3, ji3, f222~df2
ji3, d1~db2 MB, b3, ji3, f222~df2

Same inputs after the MB but different timing. ji3 combo is a bitch to do online, although becomes easier if you replace the second ji3 with ji2. To extend the damage, MB the df2 and follow up with f222~df2 again. 49% for ji2 starter, 50% for ji3 starter. Although I think the actual difference is a tiny fraction of a percent.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Without background bounces, AFAIK 46% :). Two versions of it:

ji2, 3 (both hits)~db2 MB, b3, ji3, f222~df2
ji3, d1~db2 MB, b3, ji3, f222~df2

Same inputs after the MB but different timing. ji3 combo is a bitch to do online, although becomes easier if you replace the second ji3 with ji2. To extend the damage, MB the df2 and follow up with f222~df2 again. 49% for ji2 starter, 50% for ji3 starter. Although I think the actual difference is a tiny fraction of a percent.
Ok I know the j3 50% I me
That's not bad, but if you're hitting someone with that string they probably suck at the game. I think most of us will admit to getting our combos off of d1 lift lol
That's not bad, but if you're hitting someone with that string they probably suck at the game. I think most of us will admit to getting our combos off of d1 lift lol
Very damn true

Sami

Noob
edit: much easier way of doing 49% for 2 bars is to just MB the B3 in both the combos (ji2 starter, ji3 starter).

Sami

Noob
Bat Cave, exploding barrels interactable.

ji2, 3 (both hits, you need to be the one in the corner when doing the 3)~barrel, soul crush. Easy 33% meterless.
Demon stance: ji2, 3 (same)~barrel, event horizon MB. Easy 33% standing reset.

Not the most amazing combos, but the situational ones can be a life saver.

Nearly worked through my "list of stuff to try with Raven" notebook :(

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
when doing db2 combos on trait, do you guys dash forward or walk once before the b3?
I am having trouble getting it 100% of the time with a dash.
is it just one walk forward or multiples?

when doing db2 combos on trait, do you guys dash forward or walk once before the b3?
I am having trouble getting it 100% of the time with a dash.
is it just one walk forward or multiples?
I dash forward and get it 100% of the time. Walking can be iffy sometimes. Just mash forward near the end of the animation of db2.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I want to see if anyone has found a bigger combo than this. On Wayne Manor.
j2 f2-wall bounce mb b3 j3 3-mb singularity j2 f222-mb soul crush stage transition = 59%
This may have already been posted...
Edit - 60% with a j3 instead of j2
Edit - 61% with a mb b3 at the end of the combo.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I want to see if anyone has found a bigger combo than this. On Wayne Manor.
j2 f2-wall bounce mb b3 j3 3-mb singularity j2 f222-mb soul crush stage transition = 59%
This may have already been posted...
Edit - 60% with a j3 instead of j2
Edit - 61% with a mb b3 at the end of the combo.
I'm pretty sure you can get more damage for less meter with the roomba on HoJ

Glass Sword

Nobody
I'm pretty sure you can get more damage for less meter with the roomba on HoJ
No resets just want to see the number. This is not practical just to see how much damage we can get to appear on that screen with no tricks.
Roomba gives you like 100 something %.