Rate yourself with your MAIN characters on a Scale from 1-10

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Kotal Kahn - Ascension: 7/10

Kotal Kahn - Totemic: 8/10

Shang Tsung - Warlock: 9/10

Nightwolf - Matoka Warrior: 9/10

Nightwolf - Ancestrial Gift: 6/10

Loving Nightwolf so far and think NRS did an amazing job with his revenant design and that Wolf Mask is dope AF.

ThePedro

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
Figured this could be a cool idea. For whichever characters you use as your mains or compete with, how would you rate yourself with them skill level wise on a scale from 1-10?

I only use 4 characters right now:

Raiden, Jade, Liu Kang and Sonya.

Guess I'd rate myself like:

Raiden: 8/10 maybe 9/10

Jade: 7/10

Liu Kang: 4/10

Sonya: 6/10

How would you rate yourself? NOTE: This is just a general question based off general skill level and your winning % with your mains, who you win the most with online with, most of us don't go to majors, every tourney etc so forget all that. More of who you feel the most confident with from top to bottom if you will.
With Mortal Kombat 11, I would give myself about a 6 out of 10 where I main Liu Kang, and I likely claimed the world record for Ranked Liu Kang wins on PS4 with over 1,000 shortly after launch, but I've been goofing around. The MK11 game is too laggy, has (very clear) cheaters on the title that are lag switching, some of which has been caught in the news at IGN, and that tends to stall momentum if and when you need it -- which is why top players very often play their close friends in private matches (which is the equivalent of passwords protected lans from back in the day).

With Injustice where I hold WR and 37,000 wins, I'd give my Deathstroke an 8 or 9 out of 10...

-IIINCORRUPTIBLE

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
With Mortal Kombat 11, I would give myself about a 6 out of 10 where I main Liu Kang, and I likely claimed the world record for Ranked Liu Kang wins on PS4 with over 1,000 shortly after launch, but I've been goofing around. The MK11 game is too laggy, has (very clear) cheaters on the title that are lag switching, some of which has been caught in the news at IGN, and that tends to stall momentum if and when you need it -- which is why top players very often play their close friends in private matches (which is the equivalent of passwords protected lans from back in the day).

With Injustice where I hold WR and 37,000 wins, I'd give my Deathstroke an 8 or 9 out of 10...

-IIINCORRUPTIBLE
Nice. Yeah mk 11 has too many gimmicks and inconsistent bs sadly. It's not the most fun experience if you ask me. Yeah I use lk too but the wu shi. So its not as good as his first one but I use him more casually mostly. In mk 9 for xbox i was 2nd on player match leaderboard record was 33,338 wins and 1876 loses. 146 streak. Mk x I didn't play much after the first few months. Injustice I play more casually. Yeah I got 3 cheaters last night one guy lag switched me and the other pulled. Its la.e. I only play kombat league for the outfits i want.

I will scale mine to my locals because staying locally competitive is my primary goal

Jax without Sol Cheladas 7/10
Jax with Sol Cheladas 8/10
Nightwolf without Sol Cheladas 4/10
Nightwolf with Sol Cheladas 7/10

A couple of beers really gets me going for more command grabs and just bolder gameplay (i.e. riskier but more rewarding) in general.

ThePedro

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
Nice. Yeah mk 11 has too many gimmicks and inconsistent bs sadly. It's not the most fun experience if you ask me. Yeah I use lk too but the wu shi. So its not as good as his first one but I use him more casually mostly. In mk 9 for xbox i was 2nd on player match leaderboard record was 33,338 wins and 1876 loses. 146 streak. Mk x I didn't play much after the first few months. Injustice I play more casually. Yeah I got 3 cheaters last night one guy lag switched me and the other pulled. Its la.e. I only play kombat league for the outfits i want.
I saw you posting in the other thread I made about online frauds using lag switches, and it's actually quite extraordinary how people using such basic methods of fraud can fool a relatively large portion of the community. Some folks try to cover for the cheaters, and other folks are legitimately out of the know. But I've interviewed and talked to some of the frauds that use lag switches, in NON FRIENDLY DISCUSSIONS by the way, and there are various things they use.

-I've never used a lag switch a single time (on any game ever), and especially not on Injustice 1, since my 37,300 PLUS wins are all real. It's important that if I tell people about how frauds use lag switches, that I am not suggesting other people use them. But the people doing the cheating have all sorts of ways to do it, and companies selling lag switches advertise their products with unbelievable levels of shadiness. And if a person has any question on whether or not people are purchasing those little buttons, make note of how often they are listed as being "SOLD OUT".

But what people do is use the actual button itself, which is a physical piece of hardware, or they use a software program. In other cases they do stuff through their computer to jam, interrupt or (intentionally) interfere with the connection. Modern day consoles didn't allow old lag switches to directly connect to the console itself so newer ones made some adaptations.

I actually got a major lag switcher to admit (in writing, and how he does it) to over 20 or 25 plus THOUSAND WINS using his cheating devices; which is downright ridiculous (although I already knew what the person was doing)… Bottom line is I know how it feels to go up against these people, and the problem is worse than the community thinks or pretends to not know about. I started KL Season 3 the other day and went 19 and 2 to start. The 2 losses were close (but not as a result of lag switching). In those first 21 matches ,however, I would estimate I ran into between 1 and 3 people using cheating devices and/or toolkits, which is actually a lot. So when you say you ran into about 3 people cheating, I could probably back that up if you had video.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I saw you posting in the other thread I made about online frauds using lag switches, and it's actually quite extraordinary how people using such basic methods of fraud can fool a relatively large portion of the community. Some folks try to cover for the cheaters, and other folks are legitimately out of the know. But I've interviewed and talked to some of the frauds that use lag switches, in NON FRIENDLY DISCUSSIONS by the way, and there are various things they use.

-I've never used a lag switch a single time (on any game ever), and especially not on Injustice 1, since my 37,300 PLUS wins are all real. It's important that if I tell people about how frauds use lag switches, that I am not suggesting other people use them. But the people doing the cheating have all sorts of ways to do it, and companies selling lag switches advertise their products with unbelievable levels of shadiness. And if a person has any question on whether or not people are purchasing those little buttons, make note of how often they are listed as being "SOLD OUT".

But what people do is use the actual button itself, which is a physical piece of hardware, or they use a software program. In other cases they do stuff through their computer to jam, interrupt or (intentionally) interfere with the connection. Modern day consoles didn't allow old lag switches to directly connect to the console itself so newer ones made some adaptations.

I actually got a major lag switcher to admit (in writing, and how he does it) to over 20 or 25 plus THOUSAND WINS using his cheating devices; which is downright ridiculous (although I already knew what the person was doing)… Bottom line is I know how it feels to go up against these people, and the problem is worse than the community thinks or pretends to not know about. I started KL Season 3 the other day and went 19 and 2 to start. The 2 losses were close (but not as a result of lag switching). In those first 21 matches ,however, I would estimate I ran into between 1 and 3 people using cheating devices and/or toolkits, which is actually a lot. So when you say you ran into about 3 people cheating, I could probably back that up if you had video.
Yeah me neither, I never even heard of a lag switch til this game lol MK 11 is junk though filled with glitches, horrible hitboxes, inconsistent gameplay, shitty wake ups etc I can go on lol. I prefer MK 9 any day over this game. And now there's the infamous Kombat League Glitch that NRS is ignoring, but krypt glitch they patched that within a week lol.....

I actually do have a few vids showing quitters on replay which replays it at normal speed, But I do have one on normal live speed you see the connection flashing at the bottom of the screen when the guy was lag switching on me, I know he was doing it too because I had played this guy twice in one night, first time was smooth when I beat him then second time he was slowing it down on purpose then pulled on me. This was pre patch, but the lag switching will still work along with the Kombat League forfeit glitch...there is a way to handle it on PS4 but sadly not on the other versions. NRS needs to fix this shit ASAP.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Geras 9/10
Nightwolf 7/10
Liu Kang 5/10
Noob 5/10
Kabal 5/10
Sub-Zero 5/10
D’vorah 4/10
Shang 3/10
Baraka 3/10
Kollector 2/10
Jax 2/10
Johnny 2/10

Those are all characters i went online with lol

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
My scale with 10 being professional level of playing and getting at least top 16, 5 being run of the mill online warrior, and 1 being head rolling a controller:
-Skarlet 7/10
-Kitana 6/10
-anyone else I play: 5/10