What's new

Ratbag snakebite + sweep oki

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Hi everyone!

I'm back from a slight break due to real life stuff. And I have new Kano stuff.

Snakebite is good oki, especially in the corner, being +16. This allows you to get a B4 out. This will stop any buttons and U2's. You're safe from rolls (and even plus). AND you low profile some character's U3's. You can even punish most of them! You can punish:

• Shang (midscreen + corner)
  • Nightwolf (midscreen + corner)
  • Johnny (midscreen + corner)
  • Terminator (midscreen + corner)
  • Cetrion (midscreen, but only with 22 ball + corner)
  • Noob (midscreen, but only with 22 ball + corner)
  • Jade (corner only)
You can low profile Subs U3 as well which leaves you plus and jails into D1 (see video). This is also useful for Jade in the corner.

See vid for full explanation

@kcd117 @Circus @Vslayer @CriticalDrop @CO-KANO @kantboy-2 @lionheart21 @One Trick Pony @MagicMan357 @okhuskerfan @Erotic_Walrus

MK9

Noob
I’ll just say most people who know how to fight Kano and his pressure use delayed wake ups, which will blow this up.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I’ll just say most people who know how to fight Kano and his pressure use delayed wake ups, which will blow this up.
Don't know what to make of this comment. That applies to every meaty and every character. Recovery is good and he low profiles so it's really not that risky

MK9

Noob
After a knockdown most Kano players will keep applying pressure with any of his long range moves which f2, b2, f1. So after any knockdown if you delay the wake up vs Kano it makes all off his follow ups useless and you can’t pressure with him and you than just have to delay your attack.

so my point Is your d4 that you will try to jail with won’t work on high level players that know how to make Kano bad. Using delay wake up on Kano changes how you use him.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
After a knockdown most Kano players will keep applying pressure with any of his long range moves which f2, b2, f1. So after any knockdown if you delay the wake up vs Kano it makes all off his follow ups useless and you can’t pressure with him and you than just have to delay your attack.

so my point Is your d4 that you will try to jail with won’t work on high level players that know how to make Kano bad. Using delay wake up on Kano changes how you use him.
.......ok did you watch the video?

MK9

Noob
Yes and d4 after will wiffe and get blown up on delayed wake ups. Will it work vs the other stuff yes, but being a Kano main , the good players always delay wake ups to blow up his 1 hit mix ups.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Yes and d4 after will wiffe and get blown up on delayed wake ups. Will it work vs the other stuff yes, but being a Kano main , the good players always delay wake ups to blow up his 1 hit mix ups.
Ok so an OS that covers all wake ups is useless because no one ever wakes u2, u3, roll, buttons or jump? Cool

Altaire

Noob

Sometimes, the moment you read someone's theoryfighting, you can just tell that their perceived "weaknesses" of their character are just weaknesses in their play.