What's new

(Rant warning) Balance issues

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So like that on that Kitana string, which Kitanas tend to do quite a bit of...you're supposed to jump after guessing she will do it? Eh.

The vid just kinda illustrates to me you don't typically want to be defense really.

And losing a turn may not mean much....and can possibly be stolen back anyways.
Kommital strings are strings that only come out when the input it's fully executed, which why they are committal, how you deal with it later it's up to you.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
NRS ball l

Well, that is not what poeple who play me say.

NRS kids will never give up....nothing new here.
Who is paying you to play when you're complaining about Fatal Blow start up, which was changed from being armored on frame 1 like a year ago. IDK what else the start up of Fatal Blow can be "imbalanced" about.... You really can't enforce plus frames? You can't punish Fatal Blow on block, especially after the most recent change to exactly that? D2 Krushing Blow is wrecking you? Can't duck throws AND can't choose a most likely direction to tech? "Random" Krushing Blows are only random if you don't know their triggers. "The Damage", a great point... with exactly ZERO clarification? Damage what? Damage too small? Too much? What does this mean... Characters who can do insane damaging (40% or higher) combos are either easily spaced (Baraka) or can have trouble opening up the opponent to do the damage (Shao, Noob). Characters that can consistently keep you out do less damage up in combos (Cetrion, Robocop)... Where is the imbalance? Kano's Amp Acid Toss is literally only effective in the corner, where just about every single character in the game is also effective.

Since you repeat a couple of things in your magnanimous bullet points of the terrible imbalances in MK11 in a desperate effort to make it a longer list, I'm gonna be the unfortunate one to tell you that a good more than half of the things you're complaining about is straight up noob killers...

Who exactly is paying you to play this game and where can I sign up?

Who is paying you to play when you're complaining about Fatal Blow start up, which was changed from being armored on frame 1 like a year ago. IDK what else the start up of Fatal Blow can be "imbalanced" about.... You really can't enforce plus frames? You can't punish Fatal Blow on block, especially after the most recent change to exactly that? D2 Krushing Blow is wrecking you? Can't duck throws AND can't choose a most likely direction to tech? "Random" Krushing Blows are only random if you don't know their triggers. "The Damage", a great point... with exactly ZERO clarification? Damage what? Damage too small? Too much? What does this mean... Characters who can do insane damaging (40% or higher) combos are either easily spaced (Baraka) or can have trouble opening up the opponent to do the damage (Shao, Noob). Characters that can consistently keep you out do less damage up in combos (Cetrion, Robocop)... Where is the imbalance? Kano's Amp Acid Toss is literally only effective in the corner, where just about every single character in the game is also effective.

Since you repeat a couple of things in your magnanimous bullet points of the terrible imbalances in MK11 in a desperate effort to make it a longer list, I'm gonna be the unfortunate one to tell you that a good more than half of the things you're complaining about is straight up noob killers...

Who exactly is paying you to play this game and where can I sign up?
I read the first sentence and I stopped. The dude is literally defendind the speed of light of the fatal blows in this game.
People online use the tactic (still) of doing fatal blows on block and d2 you after that! If you cant see this....that shit like that should be - 23165151 on block....what am I doing here? Right?

Peace

I read the first sentence and I stopped. The dude is literally defendind the speed of light of the fatal blows in this game.
People online use the tactic (still) of doing fatal blows on block and d2 you after that! If you cant see this....that shit like that should be - 23165151 on block....what am I doing here? Right?

Peace
If you fail to punish fatal blows on block and eat a d2, git gud bro.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I mean in all honesty Fatalblows in general are shit tbh. Cinematically they’re great, but personally I don’t like the fact that an ultimate attack also has armor. The simplistic inputs for it also are meh to me since they’re easy to just mash. (The requirement for having 30% health is fine though, same with it being only available once.) Especially with a ping:22727474747337 Scorpion in KL, but that’s personal preference. Probably because I play mostly Japanese fighters like Dead Or Alive, Tekken and Soul Calibur that have more directional inputs for ultimates.

Reactions: Zgf

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!

Peace
This dude gets paid to be free to wake up Fatal Blows lmfao