What's new

Strategy - Cyrax Rant #2 Flipping the Table and the Script

Zionix

AKA Ponkster

If you want to see how to turn this into a 50/50 in the corner watch my other video

Lets keep the Cyrax hype alive guys!

Characters that can't even armor

More set-ups, even if your closer to the corner!

Ex saw conversion, same conversion works at most ranges. Super close to the corner I will find something else

Close the corner

Option select combo if unsure about distance to corner. If you want more hit adv for less damage, don't go for F34 just dash forward after uppercut and late njp mid bomb. You can also mid ground bomb B3d4 instead of 111 if your close to the corner for extra damage.

Option select for meter or 1 bar double bombs if they are too far from corner. This shit just got crazy.

Don't wake up!

Last edited:
As a Sub Zero player. I'm very interested in this "Kenshi can't wake up", for that reason,I will go as far as to learn this character. Thanks a lot.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Definitely shades of Tom Brady lol. Not you, but like the style of videos and threads. I like it.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Did you test with kenshi waking up with exdf4 or ex teleport?
teleport he gets armored broken and launched and exdf4 gets armor broken and launched.

You either wake up with a SUPER fast 1 hit armor reversal, have 2 hits of armor on a fast reversal (slow ones still get broken). Or block.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I honestly feel that, if Tom Brady were never in the community, we would be much worse off without him.