What's new

RankedBoost Tier List. Opinions??

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Hey Guys, Just wondering your opinions on this tier list. Now that the game has been out for a month and a half, I think this is a pretty accurate tier list as of now.

God Tier:

Nash
Karin
M. Bison
Chun Li

Tier 1:

Rashid
Birdie
Dhalsim
Vega
Ryu
Ken

Tier 2:

R. Mika
Necalli
Cammy
Alex

Dumpster Tier:

Laura
Fang
Zangief

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
I don't think Karin is that high, she's reeeally good don't get me wrong but she def has her downsides haha. I'd put her in Tier 1

I would also honestly consider moving Laura to Tier 2, I honestly don't think she's as bad as everyone says

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I don't think Karin is that high, she's reeeally good don't get me wrong but she def has her downsides haha. I'd put her in Tier 1

I would also honestly consider moving Laura to Tier 2, I honestly don't think she's as bad as everyone says
Laura is definitely good if she can get in and make one or two right reads. If she does, she can drain your whole life bar. I think the fact that no top players are playing her speaks volumes as to where her standing is on the tier list. Justin Wong even said she's a gambler so by that definition she can not be any higher than tier 1.

I know right? Bison should have his own tier above God Tier.
TRIGGERED
In your defense, some Bison players are saying he's bad while others say he's good so I think the game needs to be flushed out more to see his true placement. I hate fighting him to be honest. lol
on SRK all the Bison players are saying hes bad. We're in sackcloth and ashes over there mourning his demise.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
what credibility does a bison player who has never played a sf game til 1 month ago have when talking about competitive sf

i understand its his gimmick to have but nobody actually like cares what he thinks about the character right. i can't tell

rashid and bison are too high, karin isn't better than ryu or vega, and laura isn't that bad

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
what credibility does a bison player who has never played a sf game til 1 month ago have when talking about competitive sf

i understand its his gimmick to have but nobody actually like cares what he thinks about the character right. i can't tell
Every one is entitled to an opinion bruh. I mean, you post your scrubby opinions about every fighting game and we all know you would get blown up in pools if you ever decided to go to a major. The fact that I went back and forth with you in MKX screams scrub to me. If I beat you, you're not good and yes I'm saying I'm bad compared to top players.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Honestly I do think Bison is not as good as people think. Even Moons and all the top Bisons think he has big downsides atm.

I agree on this, and I would move Cammy, Bison and Necalli to tier 1, Laura and Rashid to tier 2.

rashid and bison are too high, karin isn't better than ryu or vega, and laura isn't that bad
You mean like how no one cares about your videos, fucboi attitude or you getting banned or clogging the foums with "da god". Do you really think you have more to contribute than me or even myleswright?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Every one is entitled to an opinion bruh. I mean, you post your scrubby opinions about every fighting game and we all know you would get blown up in pools if you ever decided to go to a major. The fact that I went back and forth with you in MKX screams scrub to me. If I beat you, you're not good and yes I'm saying I'm bad compared to top players.
why do you keep bringing up my day 1 beta lao? who knows me as the guy who plays lao all the time? i dont get it.

nobody said he couldnt have an opionion, it's the credibility of it...?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

Her only "downside" is that her AA's aren't the best and if you see Justin play her you can see that she can space her AA's right, NJK and use EX Ressenha, still not the best but she does have options in the only aspect she kinda has a "downside" in. She has good meterless, 1 bar and CA damage, hit confirm, some of the best normals in the game, a revesal, 3F jab, a looot of ways around projectiles and a good throw.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
why do you keep bringing up my day 1 beta lao? who knows me as the guy who plays lao all the time? i dont get it.

nobody said he couldnt have an opionion, it's the credibility of it...?
I like you dude. I think you're entertaining at times, but saying someone shouldn't have an opinion or they're not credible is just rude.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Well, I remember hearing people say she wasn't that good and some tier lists had her like mid, but obviously things have changed.
Yeah, at the very beggining people thought that but she is a very complete character and everyone knows she is steong now.