What's new

Ranked

How about instead of seasonal rank resets; mk11 just gets a dedicated ranking system like tekken, keep the rank decay, and if you just stay in that rank you auto get rewards; like towers percentages

Sorakell

Noob
It could be an option, but its not the way the developers have chosen. In my humble opinion KL needs some adjustments, one of them could be to maintain the points earned within seasons but i'm sure this would piss a lot of players. As long as they find some way to earn KL skins for all the people who can not play KL i will be happy.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Just got vaporized by jumpinthrow kunglaos and randomdiceroll slide subzeroes in 200 ping, then got teabagged at the end of the matches.

Ieeeee

Suntory

Suntory
I'd like for the option to decline a wifi-using opponent in ranked match to be dropped to a lower ping threshold. I got to within 40 pts to Master rank to now be 80 pts away due to having to play out 160 ping matches against wifi warriors.

Wigy

There it is...
Just got vaporized by jumpinthrow kunglaos and randomdiceroll slide subzeroes in 200 ping, then got teabagged at the end of the matches.

Ieeeee
Out of nowhere I've played 4 people playing the slide variation of sub today. Man I hate that shit.

One you know they're guna yolo slide at any point you just kinda have to sit there.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I'd like for the option to decline a wifi-using opponent in ranked match to be dropped to a lower ping threshold. I got to within 40 pts to Master rank to now be 80 pts away due to having to play out 160 ping matches against wifi warriors.
I hate to be elitist, but wired users should have the choice of declining anything over triple digit ping. WiFi peeps can play each other. If I rigged that pain in the ass cord to my room, I don’t wanna see a sudden lag spike when I’m doing a combo.