What's new

(Ranked Variation) Geras 82% Kombo

Qhris

Noob
Costs all resources, with KB starter. I’ve seen similar iterations but this was the highest damage I’ve been able to hit. 828 damage (closer to 820 with no button inputs during Fatal Blow)

Fully charged glove
db2,1(KB) d1 xx bf2(amp) 4 xx bf1(amp) d2 d2 f3 xx FB

Was able to push it up to 86% by adding 4 xx db2,1. I’m trying to hit 90% but I don’t know if it’s possible.

Last edited:

alexbib

Noob
Best part of this is the fact that you can get like 75% without the fatal blow
Really? You mean you start with fully charged db21, non fatal and you can hit with d1 after that? it doesn't seem to work for me (not even close, it recovers way too late), maybe it's been patched out?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I wonder if he can do more with rewind time move. Not sure if it stacks after the rewind. Combo does damage rewind then do more? Does that stack or does it take away the damage done before rewind? I've been busy with Kotal.

Qhris

Noob
I wonder if he can do more with rewind time move. Not sure if it stacks after the rewind. Combo does damage rewind then do more? Does that stack or does it take away the damage done before rewind? I've been busy with Kotal.
I haven’t been able to get nearly as much damage with the rewind.

Qhris

Noob
still not worth my time to learn.
Fair. You don’t have to. I rarely attempt max damage with him now that people play the game and are getting wise to his shenanigans. If it’s not worth your time, it’s not worth your time. Just remember when you need a 60% comeback (nerf from most recent patch) you could make it.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Imagine coming into this thread to sass, I have to laugh.

This is still interesting to me I like that people are getting creative combos out of a game that wasn’t meant to be combo heavy