What's new

Ranked should have set selectors and filters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
After my first experience with the Kombat League today, i was honestly expecting to be 3/5 but it turns out its 2/3 as well.

I don't really care as much, if Kombat League is to stay at 2/3 then the regular ranked when Kombat League is around should have a set selector where players could decide if they want to learn MU (play a set ft10 or a ft5) or if they just want to run through (play the regular 2/3)

As been saying since the stress test, the Ranked mode needs filters, either we fight Wi-fi warriors only, or Cables only or both, if not possible at least a ping treshold, and from 205ms ownards its kinda umplayable and takes away all the fun, but below can still be playable the less the better, but if we can say Anyone its also good so at least someone still gets to play.

I'm saying under 200ms because i never faced a match below 100ms and i'm an outsider, even in my country the ping is around 30ms to 90ms and we aren't that many.

Also i think the Ranks in league should've been by character

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Let the wifi warriors priority search with one another. Ethernet connections should matchmake prioritize with other linked cats. If no other ethernets in the queue, then one is presented the option for wifi warrior showdown. Otherwise let these low effort connections play "arguing with a taser," among themselves.