What's new

Ranked Matches on Saturdays!

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
Since everyone's saying how dead TYM is in general lately, I wanted to mention that the scene is still alive as I actually found ranked matches for the first time since my work schedule changed. The only issue stopping me from playing matches comfortably was how laggy the public wifi's been lately, so I'm going to try to fix up my home computer and set up wifi asap when I think I can spare the money for it.

I always resorted to playing ppl on my friends' list, but I'd get disconnected at times or couldn't find anyone online that I already knew, but for some reason, ranked matches turned up a lot on Saturday, even though Friday used to be the best day to find comp, so I'm just glad to say that there's still hope, even though KI's getting a lot of attention on the XB One, which is kinda frustrating :p (who can afford that console?! :O)

I'm still dying to play more online :D so I'll post when it happens, and just practice with the entire cast for now (in case ppl are sick of Supes/Bats/etc. players lol)

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
Wifi ? Is the problem. You can get lag even if you have your own dedicated wifi connection
The weird thing is that most players lately told me that their connection was working fine. I guess I should have gotten the xbox version then :( I really like portable games, ya see, and I heard that online was pretty good on the Vita for MK9 somehow :O and it's still NRS. At least the cpu in this game is decent but maybe that's just cos I'm still one of the noob players out there.