What's new

Random mini tutorial clips

MKK hanzo

Featuring Sweep punishing with NW Shadow Shoulder and Ermac TLK slam using Glicth jabbing and an example of LP rush using Blk to fasten the LP recovery animation instead of Run and also that serves as a semi "autoblcok" to prevent wakeup attacks or anti rush downs like an uppercutt/spindash etc. Also there is a corner lockdown for kicks.

Showing real time gameplay and hands + stick. There could be some desync between gameplay and hands =(

All these were recorded against the CPU cause I was tired and at that hour (02:00 am) there was no one awake to help me hehe.

Also these stuff are difficult on real matches but VERY doable and VERY useful if you know how to bait sweeps, crossups, Wakeups, etc.

Nothing fancy, no music, no notes, pretty much self explanatory and with a Slo mo version.

I will try t upload better res versions soon.

I hope you enjoy them ppl.

Great videos Hanzo! I didn't realize that kara jabs recover faster than run jabs. Is Ermac able to legitimately TKS punish the blocked sweep or does that only work against the computer? For example, would Ermac be able to kara jab the sweep and get the TKS before the opponent can recover from a blocked sweep and block the incoming TKS?

McNasty

Moist.
Wow this is the best video ive seen in a long time very awesome appreciate you taking the time to make this for others!

MKK hanzo

Thx everyone, more on the way!

OUIJA WARRIOR said:
Great videos Hanzo! I didn't realize that kara jabs recover faster than run jabs. Is Ermac able to legitimately TKS punish the blocked sweep or does that only work against the computer? For example, would Ermac be able to kara jab the sweep and get the TKS before the opponent can recover from a blocked sweep and block the incoming TKS?
yes Ouija, its FULLY doable on a vs match but remember that a human opponent will never do what you want when you want it hehehehhe but there are ways to "bait" sweeps into that.

Eternal

Noob
This is great stuff.. I didn't know how to do the corner lock trap but I do now...Showing your hands was a nice touch as well.. Lookin forward to more!