What's new

Rambo Gameplay Trailer

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
@Lt. Boxy Angelman, here's a tip while you're pissing yourself with excitement over the fact that I didn't tag you, just can't wait to blurt out that solid, undeniable GOTCHA... No one is impressed or cares that you just insist that you're "shaming" or "totally winning" against people who disagrees with you. It's really sad that you think a couple bad yucks really makes anyone here introspective enough of themselves to give a shit what you're on about. Ultimately it just makes you look like a total tool.

Exhibit A:

If your head was any more up your own ass, you'd need a glass torso to see where you're walking.

P.S. There's no need to tag you since your notifications are already telling you my post was made in the thread that you've posted your "GOTCHA" garbage in.
Please just shut the hell up so we can get back to the thread. You're the same guy who was bitching about politics on TYM and proceeded to flood a comment thread crying about politics on TYM. That wasn't a gotcha; that was me making an idiot sandwich out of an idiot. I don't care if anyone is impressed or not by that, because it wasn't for them. It was for you. Because you're not worth taking seriously, and I want you to know it.
"Pissing myself with excitement."
That's funny. Again, you're a funny guy.
I should be asleep, but instead I'm back here, laughing at you because I can't fucking sleep. But yeah, I'm over here stroking my ego and feeling like a badass because some fucking goon can't keep my name out of his proverbial mouth. Sure.
You are a way to kill time. And now it's time for this thread to get back to the reality of Rambo. I'm done speaking on this. You want to bury yourself further, go ahead.

Last edited:

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
HAHA YOU'RE BACK AGAIN? HOW SAD AND PATHETIC, LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST CAN'T KEEP ME OFF YOUR MIND??? HAHAHA I AM THE WINNER AGAIN CAUSE YOU RESPONDED. LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT WORTH MY TIME AND I AM A MEGA GENIUS WHO ALWAYS WINS EVERY TIME, I LITERALLY JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING. STAY LOSING I WON ALREADY AND IF YOU RESPOND THEN THAT JUST MAKES ME WIN MORE CAUSE IM SUCH A WINNER AND YOU LOSE CAUSE YOU RESPONDED.

That's you. That's what you stay doing. See how stupid you look.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Speaking of weird flexes, wtf did Gerchap say on Twitter that people are complaining about?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Why? I never played the earlier games so I have no idea what his deal is. Just seems like an angry muscle guy, which is the MK equivalent of saying your favorite food is pizza. I don't love the Rambo franchise, but I get why the character fits in well in a cheesy fighting game, and I understand the excitement. Reiko, though? I don't see where the appeal is.
Angry muscle guys are my favorite.

But seriously, I really just thought the character was cool. He was my main in MK4. I enjoyed his moveset, his look and I liked the whole mystery around the fact that it was rumored he was actually Shao Kahn somehow. In his MK4 ending he actually puts on the Shao Kahn helmet and sits in the throne of Outworld.

I guess some roll their eyes at my love for Reiko like I do for characters like Hotaru, Ashrah, Sareena etc.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
love it when a thread blows up and a mod steps in to shut it up and you never noticed as both the people arguing are on your ban list already.... ahh... the ban list... making TestYourMight enjoyable for years now!

trufenix

bye felicia
Or I could just keep going, because that's what forums are for. Maybe next time don't pick an argument with someone you have literally no business picking an argument with. Feel free to keep going and take the last word, because I'm done with you. Rambo deserves better than this, and MK11 deserves to be more fun and complex than it currently is.
You're complaining and being mean to total strangers alot during the course of something you supposedly enjoy. Then you told me I have no business doing the exact same thing you're doing. I'm sorry WB keeps doing this to you )=

love it when a thread blows up and a mod steps in to shut it up and you never noticed as both the people arguing are on your ban list already.... ahh... the ban list... making TestYourMight enjoyable for years now!
You have no idea, I have people blocked on another forum since November of last year and they're so self absorbed they still talk at me. Some people are just so in love with talking at you they never notice you've stopped talking to them at all.

KCJ506

Noob
You have no idea, I have people blocked on another forum since November of last year and they're so self absorbed they still talk at me. Some people are just so in love with talking at you they never notice you've stopped talking to them at all.
For me at least, someone will have to go really far in order for me to even consider blocking them. Hell there are a few users here whose posts I don't even bother to read and tend to just skip over once I see their username.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Angry muscle guys are my favorite.

But seriously, I really just thought the character was cool. He was my main in MK4. I enjoyed his moveset, his look and I liked the whole mystery around the fact that it was rumored he was actually Shao Kahn somehow. In his MK4 ending he actually puts on the Shao Kahn helmet and sits in the throne of Outworld.

I guess some roll their eyes at my love for Reiko like I do for characters like Hotaru, Ashrah, Sareena etc.
That's cool. I was just genuinely curious what the appeal was. I have a lot of faith that if NRS did decide to bring him back, they'd find a way to make him interesting.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If NRS can make Robocop interesting, then they can make Reiko, Hotaru, Ashrah AND Sareena interesting.
Is Robocop honestly interesting, though? He seems like the most boring DLC in NRS history. This is coming from someone who loves the Robocop movies.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Is Robocop honestly interesting, though? He seems like the most boring DLC in NRS history. This is coming from someone who loves the Robocop movies.
Good shout, no he isn’t. But he’s certainly more interesting than he should be on paper (for a fighting game).

For me at least, someone will have to go really far in order for me to even consider blocking them. Hell there are a few users here whose posts I don't even bother to read and tend to just skip over once I see their username.
I used to do the same. After having several people stalk and harass me on several websites when I was at one of the lowest points in my life I had enough. Let them talk to the air.