What's new

Rambo Gameplay Trailer

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Awesome trailer.. looks like a lot of fun. So cool they got sly... really sucks stick in the mud Arnie didn't lend his voice.

face likeness to Sylvester is a little off....but pretty good job to the artist who didn't have access to a face scan. I wonder if all his animations were done by hand and not motion captured as well due to covid.

He looks fun, in a Joker type of way, so will probably enjoy him for the traps and stuff but other than that, meh. The crawling was cool. The double M60 will be spammy for KL, but is kind of over the top funny. A knife based character after having Baraka, Fujin, Rain & Scorpion for my blade / sword action just doesn't do it for me. There's Kano for that already as well. Better than Terminator & Robocop for sure, maybe even over Joker, and some MK characters but nothing really blew me away. The Fatality was cool, though the last part was unnecessary. Glad he's not gun based at all though, that's refreshing. Will definitely play him, unlike Terminator & Robocop.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Gameplay trailer was quite ok, because MK11 is a good game in terms of animation and stuff, although if I see Reptile/Havik/Hsu Hao instead, I'd be waaaaay more pleased. From the moves it seems that it's not a kind of character I'd love to play. Well, literally having Rambo in MK game is still just MEH to me. He doesn't fit at all. Don't know why the hype, guys?

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Gameplay trailer was quite ok, because MK11 is a good game in terms of animation and stuff, although if I see Reptile/Havik/Hsu Hao instead, I'd be waaaaay more pleased. From the moves it seems that it's not a kind of character I'd love to play. Well, literally having Rambo in MK game is still just MEH to me. He doesn't fit at all. Don't know why the hype, guys?
another rambo denier

your time as a free man is over

trufenix

bye felicia
also, double arrow explosion? Is it my fucking birthday?

I have so many characters to main. If Mileena has command grabs again I don't know what I'm going to do

Am I the only one that noticed his mouth is tilted in the wrong direction in the outtro? I was wondering what looked off. Stallone has a nerve condition in his mouth that's very distinctive.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Am I the only one that noticed his mouth is tilted in the wrong direction in the outtro? I was wondering what looked off. Stallone has a nerve condition in his mouth that's very distinctive.

View attachment 17662
probably they took the 2nd player position , when you start in the right side of the stage, to show his outro, and so, this stuff got reversed .... in the game, for the player 1, maybe will show it right ?