What's new

Rain's RH infinite.

Houzi

Noob
The more you do it the more you'll understand that on the aaRH you'll have to move back or forward some so that by the time they come flying around you'll be able to connect that aaHP.

I love doing this to my bro who LOVES being Rain (on N64) and then F**king him up by doing this combo.

If you don't cancel the HP you will get that problem a lot. So cancel with run, kick, whatever so you can take that extra step forward and this should be less of an issue.

Nava

Noob
Ok,

So I have a lot of trouble doing this inf on the PSX. I hit the opponent with the Mind control orb place him high above me right in front of me and then as soon as I can hit him with the RH and then no matter what I do I cant seem to hit him with aaLP or aaHP.

Am I missing something? Im assuming I am seeing as how there isnt any guides for him really. Any ideas?

ded

Elder God
try moving back or forward a little after each RH for ex. Rh - F or B - aaHP - RH - Repeat

Nava

Noob
When I try moving I either dont move very much at all or after I move I cant punch fast enough to juggle him. I read something that said I have to cancel with run? How would I do that if thats what I need to do?

Nava

Noob
Ok well I can get the inf going I just cant keep it up now.

I start with a RH aaHP then Lightning to RH. After that one of two things happens, I either whiff punch my opponent over me and send him flying in the same way I start the combo, or I punch him and he and he goes back the way he came and I RH him and then I can never get the next punch off. The latter of those two happens when I dont RH him off the lightning at the peak of the RH.

Also, no matter how hard I try it seems thqt I cant move Rain very far before he starts to turn around and while hes doing that I obviously cant punch, so I makes it a tad difficult for me :(

Nava

Noob
That doesnt work for me. I connect with RH aaHP step forward RH then the next aaHP misses no matter which direction I try and move... :mad: this is frustrating lol