What's new

General/Other Rains opening sequence

Rain opening is pretty funny I don't this guy is gay but if he is so what. If Skarlet is a lesbo which would be pretty hot but it wouldnt stop me from playing her. Raiden and Lao on the other hand are totally 100% homo so you shouldnt pick them :D

Havik

Noob
if you guys are afraid of the "purple" then maybe you just feel insecure about yourselves?

lol

LEAVE RAIN ALONE! Or he will roundhouse your ass! :D
I agree with storms 100% I mean nobody had a problem with havik *somebody will reply get over yourself*

Havik

Noob
Rain opening is pretty funny I don't this guy is gay but if he is so what. If Skarlet is a lesbo which would be pretty hot but it wouldnt stop me from playing her. Raiden and Lao on the other hand are totally 100% homo so you shouldnt pick them :D
I just thought about skarlet and milleena totaly making out

shig

kool guy
Yeah Rain's intro was kinda gay but I actually think Kenshi's intro and winpose were way, way worse. Look at the way he bends his wrist and brings his feet together and straightens his back and and and... I don't know it's just really queer.

Theme

Noob
I got to admit, I dislike it as well. I am not homophobic at all, but I just cant get over this. The intro is all right, since most of the time, we dont get to see it anyways, but the way he does his combos, Im not really excited. I'll have to wait and see.

I also hate that damned tiara... really?

Havik

Noob
Impossible to find better animation, story nor voice-actors than this!

Doesn't get any better than Sonya Blades voice-acting at 9:15!

*fnort* This is DEFINATELY NOT GOOD! :D
it is to late for a patch for this show I mean
sub zero was luke perry
jax acted like johhnny cage
sonya was not just blonde but acted like one too
liu kang was goku
shang tsung looked like nightwolfs evil twin brother
nightwolf could opperate a computer *NW: I can handle this just let me put on reading glasses
and most paralell of all ... stryker was important ( I mained him and it hurts for me to say that)

Pagan

Noob
Ironically there was a lot of good talent in the voice acting, sadly, the writers just couldn't give them anything to work with.

It always makes me laugh when Sonya yells "KOMBAT TIME!"

At least the episode with Kabal was cool

Havik

Noob
poor stryker luke zero wins nvm Sub-perry
stone cold steve austin should play subzero in mortal kombat legacy