What's new

Question Rain's Lightning vs Nightwolf's Lightning?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Do you want them to be the same or different?

I think Rain should have one that is block-able high but hits mid and has a quicker start up then Nightwolf's and the same EX version where it is a popup but of course different animations

either way i cant wait for Rain i used to main him in UMK3

leek

Noob
I think it should be like a low zap that causes stagger state like Quan Chi's thingy. EX is 2 zaps where the first knocks opponent on his face and the second hits him on the back, popping him up for combos. :D

Instead of a lightning cloud, Rain should get a bolt that comes from his hands. I think it should hit like Reptile's ex spit. A lightning cloud would be nice as part of an x-ray though.

I think it should be like a low zap that causes stagger state like Quan Chi's thingy. EX is 2 zaps where the first knocks opponent on his face and the second hits him on the back, popping him up for combos. :D
I was actually thinking of something similar with a close, medium, and far versions. I don't know about pop up since he's bound to have his Hydro Ball move, so one free opener should be enough. Lightning should be for zoning and combo finishers. Maybe for the Ex it can be unblockable and have instant start-up and recovery? That would be a really impressive tool to check your opponent.

SZSR

Noob
It'd be cool for it to have the same animation as it did in UMK3 and to have pop up ability, just not be unblockable.

leek

Noob
I just don't like the close, medium, and far special moves. It bothers me too much with how many characters just have moves that track (scorpions hellfire) so it's kinda of a pain in the buttocks to have the special ranges >.< like a zap from his hand into the opponents shins?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I would see it as the way Raiden does his teleport in a way. Lift hand up and lightning descends from an off screen place. Should be quite fast , track the opponent I could see it like Smokes OTG bomb, except instead of teleporting it just pops you up.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I think:

The reg version should be a powerful combo ender then the Ex version Should bring launch you too him but unlike nightwolf, 3 bolts should bring you for a bad ass cinematic type effect ;)