What's new

Rain Question.

Houzi

Noob
So I'm playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy and I sometimes am Rain. And when I'm rain I do his thunder (b,b,hp) and I sometimes quickly let my hand down. I was wondering

1.) Can Ermac do that too with his TKS

&

2.) How do you quickly put his hand/arm down quickly. Does it have something to do with Glitch Canceling?

:)

Houzi

Noob
Idk, I play MKT on the N64. I'm not sure if it's different than on another system but I'm absolutely positive that there is a way to fast recovery time. My friend was Rain and I was figting him and he can most of the time cancel the lighting bolt like immediately and either run in after me or block. I was just wondering, I also found a glitch in the N64 version when you're Shang Tsung and then you turn into rain (run,block,lk) and then do his Lighting bolt fatality (d,d,b,f,HK) it'll always freeze. If someone tries it tell me if it happens on your N64 or my game is just broken. Lol :D

TheRiz

Noob
I have definitely seen this. I've been playing the game on N64 for years and have seen Rain get out of the recovery time of his lightning very quickly. I have never seen this with Ermac, however.

Not sure if it is some kind of timing glitch. I think it must be. It is purely random and not sure anyone can reproduce it at will...

Houzi

Noob
True. I believe that it just happens at random. And I swear anybody who plays Trilogy for 64 will say they saw it. Unless they don't pay attention. But I swear I know for POSITIVE that he can quickly release his hand down. ;)