What's new

Rain general discussion

trufenix

bye felicia
Actually, wait, does the super kick have a KB? He's got the grab string, throws in both directions. the evade thing, the bubble dash at max dist, and... ?

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm gonna check out v1 seriously, I think the fast projectile and independent proj parry are a good combo, some fun runaway with the lightning also. A super mobile zoner with double throw KBs and a launcher, i can see it.
Very excited for this variation as well

I don't wanna be that person but let me remind you that in Sheeva and Fujin breakdowns they didn't mention all special moves that get replaced by variation specific ones. So V2 might as well not have all of his base specials, though I hope it's not the case cause that variation to me is the most exciting one

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I don't wanna be that person but let me remind you that in Sheeva and Fujin breakdowns they didn't mention all special moves that get replaced by variation specific ones. So V2 might as well not have all of his base specials, though I hope it's not the case cause that variation to me is the most exciting one
While true, it appears V2 at least has the Roundhouse as shown in the Kast. The bubble charge, projectile, and water invincibility weren't shown; but I doubt all of them are gone. At most, I could see the projectile being replaced by the restand.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
still too many days buddy... and it seems they already presented everything they have for our Prince, so now we need to wait till release to get something more

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
still too many days buddy... and it seems they already presented everything they have for our Prince, so now we need to wait till release to get something more
That's to bad! IDC!!! My main has returned to me and I will become the best rain! I'm so attached to this character words can't describe.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
high five then. I always felt like I'm the biggest Rain fan on this forum, in Europe and in the whole World actually xD

I approve of your guy's Rain fandom. I'm glad there is a place us Rain fans can come together and high five each other in peace (lol).

I'm extremely hype for Rain and 18 days feels like a life time. I'm about to start dressing in purple and listening to Prince