What's new

Rain Gameplay Reveal Trailer

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
oh my gawd, so amazing !!! pure fan service mental orgasm !!! truly wonderful .... notice the detail that rains a lot during his Fatal Blow ? Gorgeous !! :p Congratulatios on NRS for such spetacular work on Rain for MK 11 ! ;)

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
omg this 0:38 "I'm a god" spoken with that manner <3 that's so Rain-ish! Need to hear all of his intros! The potential is limitless!

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Looks like now it's showing he controls weather now with his move via Storm and he can control tides Via Aquaman. Two comic characters into 1.

Or you can look at it in the Greek Myth of a mix between Poseidon and Zeus. Love the details.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Visually, he might be the coolest looking character in the game. Between his look and his moveset, NRS did a great job.

Having said that, I was hoping for some crazy Rain combos. Looks like more of the same basic shit. Also...who knows what is even in his tournament variations. Hard for me to be too excited about the trailer because of that.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
The intro, the fatal blow, the fatality, the outro, his voice, his costumes. (WE GOT RAIN TIDDY Y'ALL) Like omg they really nailed this. My expectations were high, but they blew them out of the water. (Hehe) He just looks perfect. I don't even know where to start tbh, it's all so perfect.

His effects look so good. The water AND the purple lightning just look incredible. I love everything about him tbh. Hopefully next Thursday we get Mileena gameplay.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Visually, he might be the coolest looking character in the game. Between his look and his moveset, NRS did a great job.

Having said that, I was hoping for some crazy Rain combos. Looks like more of the same basic shit. Also...who knows what is even in his tournament variations. Hard for me to be too excited about the trailer because of that.
Tbf, NRS trailers are pretty bare bones when it comes to combos, but hopefully he'll have interesting combo routes. And really, when it comes to MK11, I gave up on expecting interesting combos in general. I'm just hoping he has good footsie tools, and if that restand we saw is tournament-legal.