What's new

General/Other rain d+3 negative egde

Aboolayla

Come At Me Bro
this is been happening to me so much that I actually stopped went right to training and tried seeing how bad this really was. some might know or not that if you press d+3 and forward you instantly send out a water bubble:huh:. I constantly use his d+3 or d+1 to keep up some pressure and poke after a combo but in mid combo i poke and send out a waterball. Am I doing something wrong or is NE just THAT bad for rain. Even in mid 4,3 i suddenly use a geyser kick instead of his Roundhouse. I just feel NE is affecting rain alot worse than other characters because i have never had such problems with anyone.

It's pretty bad. Just use it to your advantage during combos. and you will learn to control it over time. His teleport used to come out all the time during a 43 Bubble or any other combo. Now it never does.

spin4u

Noob
First of all, his down +3 is a horrible poke. dont use it at all. It has no range and does no damage. Like they said, use d+4 or d+1.

Aboolayla

Come At Me Bro
First of all, his down +3 is a horrible poke. dont use it at all. It has no range and does no damage. Like they said, use d+4 or d+1.
Idk honestly lately i have been using d+3 for some reason and got used to it. Its weird for jax i use d+1 constantly but i dont for anyone else. But really im just sayin that he needs a bit of a fix maybe. Maybe in the upcoming patch they can fix this and make 33 hit low than hed be complete

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Whats so bad about d4? I like it for its range.
i never said one thing about d4 - actually i want to try using it more. Im posting my thoughts on rain, pros/cons w some video matches later today

I do it only to get critique, show what NOT to do (lol) and what to do, also discuss some pointers w him.

Ive said before and Ill say it again - I F-ing hate that I love to use rain. Like i really hate rain but cant stop playing w him.

Mileena never will be unseated though as my main

spin4u

Noob
D+4

Well Shinzo said the D+4 is a frame trap to dash in 33. IF thats like Cyrax's D+4 which gets a free 1,1/1,2 on a standing opponent.
what I hate is that his 3,3 does not hit Low~High like Kenshi's or Kanos. I hope they make that into a low/high combo because the s.3 comes out fast but has no range.

Aboolayla

Come At Me Bro
I hate is that his 3,3 does not hit Low~High like Kenshi's or Kanos. I hope they make that into a low/high combo because the s.3 comes out fast but has no range.
Man ino hed be such a better character with that small tweak. Hed have a very fast low to start combos and an overhead if your lucky i also hope EH roundhouse might have a better window cancel so its reliable