What's new

Raijin August Update and More Ranked Beatdowns!

What's up everybody, back again with another MK11 video. This time with a quick summary on Raijin Raiden's recent Nerfs and Buffs, as well as plenty of Season 2 Kombat League matches (made it to god Rank).

(note that the first few fights are recorded in 60 frames, but the rest of them aren't... it's because I was having problems recording on my crappy old laptop, so I decided to record the rest directly from PS4 share...)

Peace!

AbeW

Noob
Thunderwave is way more viable for competitive play because you can hit confirm into far teleport to reset neutral. Raijin still gets slaughtered in way too many matchups against anyone who knows what they're doing.

Thunderwave is way more viable for competitive play because you can hit confirm into far teleport to reset neutral. Raijin still gets slaughtered in way too many matchups against anyone who knows what they're doing.

I respectfully disagree with that bro; I've fought plenty of people that "know what they're doing", and I still beat them with Raijin (yes, even before the patch too). In my opinion, both variations have strengths and weaknesses; it's a matter of knowing how to punish each one...

Thunder Wave Strengths: Nice BnB juggle starter; good mobility with Teleport; decent "chip" tool with the far away lightning bolt.

Raijin Raiden Strengths: Amazing anti air special, absorbs chip damage with Quick Charge, 6 frame counter attack, nice mixup string attacks with Electric Current mixed in.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
What's up everybody, back again with another MK11 video. This time with a quick summary on Raijin Raiden's recent Nerfs and Buffs, as well as plenty of Season 2 Kombat League matches (made it to god Rank).

(note that the first few fights are recorded in 60 frames, but the rest of them aren't... it's because I was having problems recording on my crappy old laptop, so I decided to record the rest directly from PS4 share...)

Peace!

Nice stuff we should play sometime would love to fight your raijin.

MKF30

hell yeah man, now that cross play exists we could battle. How does the cross play work though? I haven't had a chance to check it in game yet lol. My PS4 username is UnshavenOne.
Cool do they like let you cross add people? Oh as far as I know casuals and rooms have crossplay so you can find someone. I wonder if we can add someone from another platform as friends.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Cool do they like let you cross add people? Oh as far as I know casuals and rooms have crossplay so you can find someone. I wonder if we can add someone from another platform as friends.
its easy you join the room w KROSSPLAY then find each other hen force tournament variations and play. All u have to do is join the same room the same time.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Ahh I see, so they can't be added to a permanent friend list then, eh?
I guess they gonna do this its still in beta they add more features every day. Like now you are able to block or report Krossplay players, you also have a list of krossplay players you played.

Probably they gonna make built in friendlist so well be able to add Krossplay players and invite them.

MKF30

I guess they gonna do this its still in beta they add more features every day. Like now you are able to block or report Krossplay players, you also have a list of krossplay players you played.

Probably they gonna make built in friendlist so well be able to add Krossplay players and invite them.
Yeah I figured they'd ride with the room.options for. Ow til the beta gets finished. Hopefully later on they'll add switch and pc as well.