What's new

Raiden's 2nd Fatality.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Yeah that 2nd fatality was awesome. The stone face Raiden has at the end damn.

He gives no fuck.

Also i think the problem with the first fatality is that there is no real emphasis of the limbs getting torned off and it happens too fast.

The idea is not bad but the execution is kinda meh for the first one.

Lun

proud TERF!
I mean, it's a nice fatality. I like the motionless, cold face at the end. It's also a call back to his original MK1 fatality (head exploding with electricity).
But I dunno, I always feel like more could be done with electric fatalities.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Fatality was dope. This dude is incredibly annoying though
lol yeah he tends to get super excited and scream a lot lol. Not good for headphone users.

I mean, it's a nice fatality. I like the motionless, cold face at the end. It's also a call back to his original MK1 fatality (head exploding with electricity).
But I dunno, I always feel like more could be done with electric fatalities.
Yeah he actually has his original MK 1 fatality as one of his brutalities. It's pretty cool.

Lun

proud TERF!
Yeah he actually has his original MK 1 fatality as one of his brutalities. It's pretty cool.

As I have tried not to see too much of the game before release (all I want to know is who is in the roster and how they look like), I haven't seen a single brutality yet.

.....How do they work?

MKF30

As I have tried not to see too much of the game before release (all I want to know is who is in the roster and how they look like), I haven't seen a single brutality yet.

.....How do they work?
Oh ok, I see lol. They work apparently the same way as in MK X. Where you have certain requirements doing moves a certain amount of times, or having to do it in a 5 hit combo ender or up close etc, etc different ones have different requirements.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
heres another look at it (2:30):
i agree the stone face is awesome like this is just another normal activity for raiden similar to getting the mail or pouring yourself a glass of OJ. no mercy.

MKF30

heres another look at it (2:30):
i agree the stone face is awesome like this is just another normal activity for raiden similar to getting the mail or pouring yourself a glass of OJ. no mercy.
Thanks for the post. lol Yeah plus he's as old as the Earth so he's seen it all at this point haha

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Sure the second fatal is much better than the 1st one, But still both are underwhelming. His fatal blow is also mediocre, I was expecting it to be as good as it was in mkx or ij2 but NRS disappointed me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sure the second fatal is much better than the 1st one, But still both are underwhelming. His fatal blow is also mediocre, I was expecting it to be as good as it was in mkx or ij2 but NRS disappointed me.
To be fair Raiden has never really had any “amazing” Fatalities, which is really weird because electricity is such a versatile power.

Honestly, I think these are the best he’s ever had.

The second one is actually pretty good IMO.

MKF30

Raiden's MK 2 fatalities were pretty good, shows the power of a true God when you think about it. And his MK 9 fatality where he takes off your limbs then smashes your head into the pavement as you're bleeding out was pretty badass. His MK X one with the eyeball was pretty neat, that can actually happen if you're getting electrocuted or they can explode.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Raiden's MK 2 fatalities were pretty good, shows the power of a true God when you think about it. And his MK 9 fatality where he takes off your limbs then smashes your head into the pavement as you're bleeding out was pretty badass. His MK X one with the eyeball was pretty neat, that can actually happen if you're getting electrocuted or they can explode.
Have you seen his brutalities? The one where he calls lighting from the sky. If i remember correctly that used to be his fatality in mk2/3

MKF30

Have you seen his brutalities? The one where he calls lighting from the sky. If i remember correctly that used to be his fatality in mk2/3
Yeah the one where he summons lightning til you frie? But in MK 3 he had none since he wasn't in that game, MKT you mean? He just had the MK 2 Raiden fatalities and MK 1 Raiden on PS version, on N64 you could only pick the MK2 version however.