What's new

Raiden tech: push-block into Lightning Bolt(MB) combos

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021

Normally, Lightning Bolt(MB) does 6 hits, but here it does 7. I recorded Raiden doing this setup while I controlled Deadshot. This also works midscreen. Good for baiting forward advancing wake-ups.

Correction: this works against forward advancing wake-ups where your opponent is airborn.

Last edited:

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof

Normally, Lightning Bolt(MB) does 6 hits, but here it does 7. I recorded Raiden doing this setup while I controlled Deadshot. This also works midscreen. Good for baiting forward advancing wake-ups.
Every time you make one of these videos I can't help but wish Cyrax was in this game to let you go full lady of the dank. Cool stuff swag bringer prime!

SarahFCM

Noob
This tech is a good shenanigan but of course, you could just block the lightning ball because after a push-block you can still block. It will catch people off guard once or twice but if you're going to spend the meter anyways you may want to consider just using MB F3. I would test the setup out after they block it to see what kind of frame advantage Raiden has because if it is anything like Joker's push-block into teeth, it will be very plus.