What's new

Raiden Gameplay Reveal Trailer, Feat Black Lighting!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
oct.png

As promised during the Injustice 2 Pro Series Grand Finals that we would see something "shocking" and we did! NetherRealm revealed the gameplay trailer for Raiden! Plus, in the trailer Black Lighting is featured as a Premiere skin! Check it out!

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
OH MY GOD!!!

I THOUGHT ALL HOPE WAS LOST, BUT HERE COMES NRS LIKE "SURPRISE, BITCH!"

THE DREAM IS.. ALIVE!!!

IDGAF THAT BLACK LIGHTNING IS A SKIN, IM JUST SO HAPPY HE IS IN THE GAME.

I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY RIGHT NOW.

WTF IS THE SUPER WITH THE BLACK LIGHTNING SKIN ON!?

Gamer68

Fujin!
This really surprised me. Wasn't expecting anything today, but got a Raiden trailer with the news that I'll get a Black Lightning skin for free.

Really glad that it seems he'll be all of his MKX variations combined like Sub-Zero was. I completely agree that the super move is the best in the game. Though, I wonder how it will look when you are being Black Lightning?

I'm honestly upset with all these people changing their minds. A large demographic of people were opposed to Raiden in the game, and now people are flipping scripts. What happened to the people crying he's not dc?? I still stand by my earlier statement that black lightning definitely deserves to be his own stand alone character. Don't get me wrong Raiden did look awesome, particularly his super, but im not going to let that change my original opinion.
Black Lightning deserved his own spot in the game over Raiden. Can we please stop having a bunch of black characters as premier skins?? I'll give John Stewart a pass cuz he was a skin in Injustice 1 but Vixen whose powers are different than Cheetah and now Black Lightning as well? If he does end up in the next game how will that work? They'll have to totally revamp him or just have a Raiden clone in the game.

I'm also waiting for the people who are gonna try to argue against the points i made sigh
ps. storms you spelled Black Lightning wrong my friend!

BruskyPoet

Johnny bought a car
I could not be more hyped for Raiden then I already was. Trailer was fucking great as well. I'm definitely using Black Lightning too. Thunder take you bitch!

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Wasn't hyped about Raiden, still a little luke-warmish.. the trailer is HYPE and makes me HYPE but at the same time I kinda think "that's what trailers are for".. but I see some neat shit.. and I love trap characters, and depending on what is and isn't gear.. he could be a really cool trap character. I can't play them because I'm bad, but I love watching them played well.

I still wish the spot had gone to someone else. I mean , why not Black Lightning or whatever with Raiden as a premium skin? Shrug.

But I've never been overly picky about who is in, just how they play.

Black Manta
Black Canary
Black Adam
Black Lighting..

Dc loves the blacks. Chuckle chuckle.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
BLACK LIGHTNING YEAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm so happy and hype af for him, he should have been the character with a Raiden Premiere imo