What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster Raiden Electric Fly going through Clone must be fixed ASAP

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I have no idea why people are angry, including Tom Brady, this is only a game.
Then again he's making several different threads about Ice Clone instead of just summing it all up in a single thread and his narration is always this desperate gloomy tone making it sound like Sub Zero is a bad character and it's the end of the world.

And then he goes into other, similar character threads to trash talk others who have the exact same right to complain as he does.
No sympathy.
You seem way more angry than he does. Chill out dude. Everything is going to be ok.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
They should just make it so electric fly gets frozen, but EX electric fly breaks through and keeps going.
...but then EX clone freezes EX electric fly.

Then, Raiden can use all three bars to make it Spanish Fly - where they forget about fighting and go out looking for women.

Audit

Falls down too much
I'm all for getting things fixed, but why do I have to search through 6+ minutes of pause screen ranting to see 5 seconds of footage?

I never found the actual example in that long video, so fuck it, #letitfrock

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
BTW - Spanish Fly Raiden is pretty much unstoppable.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
For the looks of it, the problem is Electric Fly having a possible phantom hitbox that expands beyond raiden which hits sub-zero trough the clone before he even touch it.

This would explain why in certain ranges i'm not able to block Electric Fly on reaction even when i bait it out, or no matter how late the raiden player activates it even if i'm fullscreen with Kobu Tanya, he blows me up with later reactions, considering how fast that projectile is on whiff its possibly something that shouldn't happen.

A lot of people on TYM need to grow up that's for sure, some people live only to bite others person's dick, i know this is natural in every FGC, but some peep needs a few world about morality and education, mocking on other persons opinions or wishes doesn't make you the cool guy.