What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster Raiden Electric Fly going through Clone must be fixed ASAP

Lots of characters have bugs. It doesn't need 3 threads in a week.

Not defending but people are well aware
We get it. This is stupid. How many threads is this? Do you expect NRS to drop everything and fix it like, right now?

Yeah it's dumb and should be fixed. There's alot of shit that's dumb. Shit that's been buggy and broken since release. This doesn't take priority just because it's sub zero.
I closed the old thread because it was more about angry bickering then any real issues. I did more research on the clone and posted a thread for it and now i'm calling individual attention to real issues case by case.

I closed the old thread because it was more about angry bickering then any real issues. I did more research on the clone and posted a thread for it and now i'm calling individual attention to real issues case by case.
Yeah I saw that. In regards to my comment about priority, at least in the other examples of whif on hit randomly normals, they don't entirely remove the purpose of an entire variation the way this does.

It will get corrected. Not sure it requires further discussion.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
We get it. This is stupid. How many threads is this? Do you expect NRS to drop everything and fix it like, right now?

Yeah it's dumb and should be fixed. There's alot of shit that's dumb. Shit that's been buggy and broken since release. This doesn't take priority just because it's sub zero.
No it doesnt take priority, but the point imo and i do not speak for tom was to address the real issue after speaking to someone in QA about the prior clone issue. He straightened that out in another thread and doesnt want everyone imo to forget this issue which is an issue imo.

Also being sub is like a ken or ryu imo for the mk series people may go to him the same way many do for scorpion or liu Kang and see this issue and being that its here and only this issue may not make a duplicate thread. Anyway i hope they fix this!

Lata and props to @Tom Brady

I count 3-4 threads in the last few days, is there a need? I get maybe making a more tidy and concise thread cause the first one got out of hand but its just stupid now.

It makes the community look bad and hes not helping his reputation of being a crybaby
That reputation is a JOKE! I actually do not cry but saying things like "Cyrax is fucked up, this is a 2-8 mu for SZ" makes one out to be a cry baby. Even in MKX, game comes out and I am against nerfs and buffs so early and say let it play out. Others cry non stop for nerfs and buffs. yet, those who cried are never labelled as cry babies and one who would like fixes AFTER changes and for legit reasons is.

SZ was asked to be nerfed BEFORE LAUNCH. People were all over twitter and TYM asking for PRE-LAUNCH nerfs to SZ. Yet, NONE OF THEM are considered cry babies.

Wigy

There it is...
That reputation is a JOKE! I actually do not cry but saying things like "Cyrax is fucked up, this is a 2-8 mu for SZ" makes one out to be a cry baby. Even in MKX, game comes out and I am against nerfs and buffs so early and say let it play out. Others cry non stop for nerfs and buffs. yet, those who cried are never labelled as cry babies and one who would like fixes AFTER changes and for legit reasons is.

SZ was asked to be nerfed BEFORE LAUNCH. People were all over twitter and TYM asking for PRE-LAUNCH nerfs to SZ. Yet, NONE OF THEM are considered cry babies.
I respect you as a player, you repped sz in mk9 when he was terrible and your a solid player, but i have never seen such consistent salt from anybody if its not about your character its about other people or how people don't give you props etc etc.

But never met you in person so who knows.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Is this more of a hitbox issue or simply clone disadvantage because it doesn't travel across the screen as fast as you stated. There are some projectiles that are highly negative that he can't even punish midscreen. Would this be a case of improper testing since traveling projectiles use frames? What situations are there, other than this one, where this is even an issue?
@Tom Brady @UsedForGlue

Last edited:

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Have you realised that the grandmaster's players complaint everyday,somewhere,for something,for someone,it is really boring,fix that OK?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
So, are you basically calling for a nerf on Raiden's special move? I don't know man, I hear what you're saying, but I think this is something that works because of the MU. Hence, it shouldn't be changed. We've always known of things that work on some and don't on others, and this is one of them. Plus, I think that's a read, and Raiden's move is so fast, I think it only makes sense.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Clone needs to do ALLL the things.
Sub is not top tier enough yet.
Honestly how did you get that out of that? Do you think it makes you look cool to talk shit on forum?

Tony-T makes a 15 minute video on the most unviable combos ever and everyone has their mouths open waiting for Tony to stick his dick in it.

Tom makes people aware of glitches and bugs and you're ready to burn him at the cross.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Honestly how did you get that out of that? Do you think it makes you look cool to talk shit on forum?

Tony-T makes a 15 minute video on the most unviable combos ever and everyone has their mouths open waiting for Tony to stick his dick in it.

Tom makes people aware of glitches and bugs and you're ready to burn him at the cross.
You're making this too big of a deal.
Take it easy.