What's new

RAHARARA!- The Doomsday Video Thread

Here is a thread for just Doomsday Tournament only footage. Post here with tourney footage of yourself in case you want advice about what you did and how you can do better. Doomsday doesn't win majors very much at all, so I believe we could all use some advice. I will start with some links of myself playing at TFC.

NOTE: This is TOURNAMENT footage only, no casuals/money matches/whatever. This thread is advice for the only time winning matters, Tournament.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Hey guys, just realized Doomsday doesn't have a video thread. Hopefully this will help our already large community of Doomsday players level up instead of dropping him like a bad habit because they don't know how to properly play him.

Here's me against PL:

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Here's a bunch of random videos on me from a while back that I found on youtube.

The DJT match from like 3 months ago:

I don't think this Slayer one is right, and if it is, it's probably casuals. Because Slayer would never play Batman against me in tournament.

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
the right one is urah urah!! right Metzos ?? hahha
and if you want it easier just put opouououououorrrrrr!!!!(trait)

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
With a little smarter Trait usage and dancing around orbs I think Noobe could've won a lot more games. MMH isn't some broken top tier character like everyone is making him out to be

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
With a little smarter Trait usage and dancing around orbs I think Noobe could've won a lot more games. MMH isn't some broken top tier character like everyone is making him out to be
REO was mostly using MB orbs. DD is not getting past those, unless he has meter, and even then the reward is not that great, unless MMH tries to move afterwards. Pay attention as to how he was able to completely shut down DD's trait almost every time. REO played the MU almost perfectly.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

REO was mostly using MB orbs. DD is not getting past those, unless he has meter, and even then the reward is not that great, unless MMH tries to move afterwards. Pay attention as to how he was able to completely shut down DD's trait almost every time. REO played the MU almost perfectly.
Yeah, REO blew up DD's trait pretty badly. The first time he did it, I was like, "...holy shit. He just rendered it completely useless. Noobe gained nothing from using it."

NEC needs to hurry the hell up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Here is a thread for just Doomsday Tournament only footage. Post here with tourney footage of yourself in case you want advice about what you did and how you can do better. Doomsday doesn't win majors very much at all, so I believe we could all use some advice. I will start with some links of myself playing at TFC.

NOTE: This is TOURNAMENT footage only, no casuals/money matches/whatever. This thread is advice for the only time winning matters, Tournament.

Merged your thread with the general video DD thread man, cause in the end we ll end up having multiple video threads and it will be up to me to clean, merge them up etc etc.