What's new

Rage Gauge Tech - Samurai Showdown

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Not all Rage Gauges are created equal for each character. Some actually last longer than others and some characters take more hits for theirs to be activated. Uncle JBeezY did a little testing in the lab so you can get a better understanding. :)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Damn that’s a good find. I guess it works by character type maybe? I wonder if Darli has a 7 sec rage meter just like earthquake since they both play slow but hit hard.

Edit: Darli is 11 seconds

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Damn that’s a good find. I guess it works by character type maybe? I wonder if Darli has a 7 sec rage meter just like earthquake since they both play slow but hit hard.

Edit: Darli is 11 seconds
Literally new things I find about this game every week. Its crazy! That changes the whole archetype of each character. Looks like our characters might have the lowest. More testing must be done!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Literally new things I find about this game every week. Its crazy! That changes the whole archetype of each character. Looks like our characters might have the lowest. More testing must be done!
Do you think some characters may do more or less damage when in Rage, depending on their base damage?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Do you think some characters may do more or less damage when in Rage, depending on their base damage?
They're supposed to do more damage, but certain characters have EX versions of their moves in rage. Unfortunately mine is not one of them with EX moves. I fucking wish though, but my normals is mostly all I need.

Im not sure if Darli has an EX move, but shes the only character that can stun opponents in this game and kill em in 2 hits.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
They're supposed to do more damage, but certain characters have EX versions of their moves in rage. Unfortunately mine is not one of them with EX moves. I fucking wish though, but my normals is mostly all I need.

Im not sure if Darli has an EX move, but shes the only character that can stun opponents in this game and kill em in 2 hits.
Oh yeah with that hammer? It's kinda crazy ahaha. She does, her wave thingy has one more hit when she's in Rage.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Oh yeah with that hammer? It's kinda crazy ahaha. She does, her wave thingy has one more hit when she's in Rage.
She's an interesting character you have to put in some time to really get her down. Shes easy to play but not so easy to win with. Since she doesn't have a projectile, her hammer plays a good role to not only bait people but she can also deflect projectiles right back at opponents with it. She's a wild powerhouse chick!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
She's an interesting character you have to put in some time to really get her down. Shes easy to play but not so easy to win with. Since she doesn't have a projectile, her hammer plays a good role to not only bait people but she can also deflect projectiles right back at opponents with it. She's a wild powerhouse chick!
Yeah, I noticed I was lacking a projectile but that's awesome that she can deflect them with the hammer. I definitely have a lot to learn but I loved what I played so far.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah, I noticed I was lacking a projectile but that's awesome that she can deflect them with the hammer. I definitely have a lot to learn but I loved what I played so far.
Also if you hold the HARD version of the hammer for about 6 seconds, she does the unblockable and its full screen for a stun.